Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That whole show was amazing. It's to the point where I kind of want guys like Balor, Zayn and Owens to stay in NXT so we get stuff like this and not have creative completely f*** them up when they get to raw/Smackdown. Great stuff last night.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Dec 12, 2014 -> 05:30 PM)
I do not think Owens meant to drop him against the ring that bump looked bad for Zayn.

He used to do it on the Indy circuit so it wasn't a botch...I am a little surprised they let him use it though.

Zayn has taken that bump more than a few times. These guys go way back, their feud is gonna be money.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Dec 12, 2014 -> 04:36 PM)
He used to do it on the Indy circuit so it wasn't a botch...I am a little surprised they let him use it though.

Zayn has taken that bump more than a few times. These guys go way back, their feud is gonna be money.

If that is the case with Daniel Bryan neck issues shocked WWE approved him using that move.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Dec 12, 2014 -> 10:03 AM)
That whole show was amazing. It's to the point where I kind of want guys like Balor, Zayn and Owens to stay in NXT so we get stuff like this and not have creative completely f*** them up when they get to raw/Smackdown. Great stuff last night.

This, this this.

They'll be jobbing on the main roster.

God forbid , Vince dies, and than things will get more wrestling oriented. I want to believe Vince ties HHH's hands since nxt is hunters baby.

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 13, 2014 -> 01:36 PM)
This, this this.

They'll be jobbing on the main roster.

God forbid , Vince dies, and than things will get more wrestling oriented. I want to believe Vince ties HHH's hands since nxt is hunters baby.

The Austin podcast showed me enough that it is Vince who is causing the problems here. He is clueless.

Ya, that was ugly, but I'm not surprised. There's just not a lot of talent on the main roster right now. 2 of the most talented guys faced off against each other and another faced cena. I love the Wyatt and Ambrose characters but neither guy is real talented in the ring.

I for one like to believe that at some point "The future" will arrive and things will get good and fresh again. I'm guessing, or perhaps wishing, that whoever the new gm or authority or whatever starts a future movement.

My thoughts on TLC

Dolph vs Haper: By far the best match. It was simply amazing.

Usos vs Mizdow: Dumb match. Dumb way to end a title match. Absolutely love Mizdow though. He's hilarious.

Big Show vs. Rowan: Pointless.

Cena vs Rollins: I really liked this match, plus I can't see Rollins win with his goon squad.

Ryback vs Kane: Eh. Chairs match was the wrong type of match for these 2. Tables would of been better.

Bella vs Lee: I want to marry Nikki Bella

Rusev vs Swagger: I love Swagger for some reason lol and I really wanted to see him win, but this match was pointless. Rusev isn't even that good in the ring.

Ambrose vs Wyatt: 2nd best match of the night. Absolutely loved that they made it the last match. I have a feeling with it being last and showing off their skills, this might propel both into title contention,

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Dec 14, 2014 -> 10:28 PM)
Loved the main event. Guess others didn't

I was enjoying it despite the awful crowd and than that ending happened. Pointless.

Kyyle, what did you think of the Rusev/Swagger finish?

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (TRU @ Dec 14, 2014 -> 10:42 PM)
I enjoy these NXT shows but ugh, their names are terrible.. who is coming up with this crap?

The names, I've kinda gotten used to them. From what I hear, the wrestlers are given control of what they want to be called as long as WWE can own it.

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 15, 2014 -> 06:09 AM)
I was enjoying it despite the awful crowd and than that ending happened. Pointless.

Kyyle, what did you think of the Rusev/Swagger finish?

lol, exactly what I thought would happen until you went into troll mode.