Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 15, 2014 -> 06:19 AM)
I wasn't alone in the matter.

I had a feeling you guys were doing that, thats why I didnt respond too much to it besides asking if it was a squash. I just question why you chose that match, I just dont care about Swagger or Rusev, you would have been better off if you told me Lana was fired.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 15, 2014 -> 06:35 AM)
I had a feeling you guys were doing that, thats why I didnt respond too much to it besides asking if it was a squash. I just question why you chose that match, I just dont care about Swagger or Rusev, you would have been better off if you told me Lana was fired.

It was a spur of the moment thing.

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 15, 2014 -> 06:45 AM)
It was a spur of the moment thing.

And funny enough, that spur of the moment couple of texts was probably better than anything that WWE writers did last night.(Main PPV-wise, since you guys are pretty sucked into NXT)

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 15, 2014 -> 06:53 AM)
And funny enough, that spur of the moment couple of texts was probably better than anything that WWE writers did last night.(Main PPV-wise, since you guys are pretty sucked into NXT)

The card was so awful that Brian and I had to troll you to entertain ourselves. That's bad.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Dec 15, 2014 -> 10:09 PM)
Fantastic main event on Raw. A lot of fun.

Turned it off beforehand because I just didn't care. Sounds like it was a good ending to Raw though.

QUOTE (TheCut87 @ Dec 15, 2014 -> 11:32 PM)
Don't have a link to it but apparently Lana posted a picture of the European title to her Instagram account and then immediately took it down. A friend tagged me in the picture on Facebook. Anyone else see this as well?

I didn't see it but I did read that happened.

WWE is currently sticking to a “No CM Punk” policy at live events, including the January 31 event in Canada and the December 26 event at Madison Square Garden. Security staff at both venues claim that WWE won’t let fans wear Punk merchandise or carry Punk signs. If they do, they’ll be asked to remove their signs, change their clothes or leave the venue.

During last night’s RAW in Minnesota, at least five fans were kicked out for violating the policy. Guards could be seen taking several Punk signs.

Credit: Wrestlezone

I wish they spent as much time on making the product better, how petty.

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that morale in WWE has gotten worse since the Vince McMahon interview on the live WWE Network edition of Steve Austin’s podcast. The problem among the talent is that they feel McMahon buried just about everyone outside of Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns and Bray Wyatt and the now-infamous “brass ring” comments hit home for a lot of midcard guys who were pushed in a very start-stop manner.

Another notable point among the talent who were down on the interview were the burial of Cesaro, who at one point was believed to have top babyface potential before his heel turn. Morale got bad enough that Triple H did a speech to the whole roster in an attempt at damage control that backfire. It is said that the NXT guys love him, but that he lost credibility with the main roster guys who have been there for a long time.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Dec 29, 2014 -> 08:35 PM)
You can tell WWE is running a RAW house show also tonight for holidays................trying to fill time letting Ryback and Cesaro talk in long segments with half of guys not there tonight.

And it's good, and working.

Raw has been good. Big Show on commentary is surprisingly amazing. It actually made me like him for once.