Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 7, 2015 -> 09:09 PM)
Impact starts with a brawl. Fans start swearing, TV silences the curse words, making it hard to hear what MVP was saying.

The risk of live TV. I'm sure this is at least part of TNA's reasoning for taping shows. (The real reason being expenses)

Feels empty to me. Pisses me off it took so long and he won't be there. Would've LOVED to hear his speech. He was my favorite as a kid.

Should've waited a week. Everyone will be watching college football tonight. Not like many people watch Raw anyway.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jan 12, 2015 -> 08:21 PM)
I seriously can't stand the way the WWE is heading. Triple H and Stephanie piss me off so much.

Then it's working. People are supposed to hate them.

Wrestling is a story folks, just so happens this part of the story has been fairly weak, but it's all leading somewhere.

I happen to see green pastures in the distance, I just can't tell how far away land is. NXT is awesome, at some point that awesomeness is gonna carry over to the main roster.

Also Seth Rollins is awesome, he's gotten much, much better on the mic. He is indeed the future.

Oh and BTW I make my in ring debut January 31st for smash mouth pro wrestling.......as a ring announcer....I'm nervous as f***

Edited by scs787

Last episode of Monday Night Wars is over. The series overall was pretty good but so slanted, example Vince to complain about Turner taking talent when he raided EVERY territory in 1984. Last episode was dam near unwatchable all it was VKM kiss ass infomercial.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Jan 13, 2015 -> 11:22 PM)
Then it's working. People are supposed to hate them.

Is it supposed to make me see what else is on TV? Then it's working.

They are Vickie Guerrero and Jeff Jarrett to me right now. I can't reach for the remote fast enough when H and Steph come onscreen.

QUOTE (The Critic @ Jan 14, 2015 -> 03:22 PM)
Is it supposed to make me see what else is on TV? Then it's working.

They are Vickie Guerrero and Jeff Jarrett to me right now. I can't reach for the remote fast enough when H and Steph come onscreen.

But do you?

I love it, and am intrigued to see where it goes.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Jan 14, 2015 -> 04:06 PM)
But do you?

I love it, and am intrigued to see where it goes.

Yes. I change the channel when the "Power Couple" are on. I flip back to look for Paul Heyman and hopefully something else makes me stay tuned.

I'd have to go back to the early 90's to remember a time when WWE was this bad. I don't even bother recording Raw or watching Smackdown at all.

I watch more TNA than I do WWE these days, and thankfully Lucha Underground has hooked me.

Surprised some people are hating HHH and Steph that much, they're definitely one of the few highlights to me and this coming from someone who never liked H before all the authority stuff started.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 14, 2015 -> 04:41 PM)
Surprised some people are hating HHH and Steph that much, they're definitely one of the few highlights to me and this coming from someone who never liked H before all the authority stuff started.

They are great. Particularly Steph.

Anyone watching Lucha Underground? Its awesome.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 17, 2015 -> 09:43 AM)
Charges dropped for Kevin Nash, and he is back in the show on Monday for the NWO reunion

I hate Nash but sounds like he was in the right in this altercation. But I don't need him on my TV on Monday, same thing with Hogan and Flair. I'm always happy to see HBK though and Hall is fun as long as he's all there.

Edited by Rowand44

So tired of HHH and Steph first 20 minutes every week on Raw last 2 years running. I do not get the Steph love from some she is a trick pony, can we move on from the boring outdated Authority angle.

Edited by Soxfest