Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Feb 9, 2015 -> 07:07 PM)
Everyone wanted Bryan in the match, and now he's there. You're a crybaby.

I love how you speak for everyone WTF. You're delusional if you believe that.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (TRU @ Feb 11, 2015 -> 07:59 PM)
Finn Balor is so f***ing awesome

Had to get his theme on iTunes to lift to tomorrow.

Only stinker tonight has been Corbin/Dempsey.

scs crying in anticipation of 30 mins for Zayn/Owens.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 11, 2015 -> 08:31 PM)
As what though? He's a freak in the ring but boring as crap outside.

I think you call him and Zayn up as a tag team. Don't need to keep them together too long. They'll put on a few stud matches, perhaps against Cesaro and Kidd and get over themselves. Zayn will be the star from there but Nelville should get over too. Either way iit's probably sink or swim time for him.

Otami vs Breeze was whatever. Otami was probably the most hyped of the Big 3 coming in but he's become a total after thought while Balor and Owens have taken over NXT. Breeze has been a lot better in the past too. Both guys have been forgettable as of late and are capable of more. Breeze might be ready for the main roster. We'll see though.

Corbin vs Dempsey was just filler. I kind of like Bull Dempsey but feel I may be alone here. WWE seems to like Corbin a lot, for whatever that's worth.

Lucha Dragons vs the champs was just awful. So many botches. Worst match of the year. Lucha Dragons were rumored to be called up soon. I guess we'll see. If wwe is going to get into lucha wrestling the tag team division is the place to do it. Too bad Hunico is a terrible luchidor.

Finn Balor vs Nelville was a moty candidate. Just awesome. I think Nelville will be up soon as I said above. Balor should be fast tracked. In the next few months. He's too talented and too much of a merchandise cash cow for Vince to ignore for too long.

Womens match was good. I imagine Charlotte will be up. Good because the main roster certainly needs a shakeup. Bayley should come up too since I'm not sure what is left for her in NXT. Not really championship material but she could attract a younger girl audience that wwe could use.

Main Event was amazing story telling. Love how KO KO'd Zayn for the win. Not sure where Zayn goes from here. Looks like Balor and Owens will be feuding for the title so that kind of leaves Zayn as an odd man out. Might as well call him up too.

So yeah, I'd expect Nelville, Zayn, and Charlotte to definitely be getting called up soon. Lucha Dragons and Breeze have a chance too.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Feb 11, 2015 -> 11:16 PM)
Looks like Zayn and Charlotte coming up to main roster.

Charlotte, yes. Zayn, this is just the start of a program with Owens. He isn't going anywhere. Neville maybe.

Even though the match was full of botches, I was impressed with the Blake/Murry team. Worked well together.

I still think a Kaentai like alliance of high flyers like Zayn, Neville, Balor, Itami could work. Have them run in on matches for a month or so and do their high spots and leave. Each one could get over than get squashed by Show, Kane, and Cena.

Edited by Brian

Eh Balor is the #1 contender now and Zayn will be missing at least the next month and a half worth of show tapings. He's touring with the main roster. I think his nxt days are behind him. Save any further payoff for the main roster.

Edited by Buehrle>Wood

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 12, 2015 -> 05:32 AM)
Charlotte, yes. Zayn, this is just the start of a program with Owens. He isn't going anywhere. Neville maybe.

Even though the match was full of botches, I was impressed with the Blake/Murry team. Worked well together.

I still think a Kaentai like alliance of high flyers like Zayn, Neville, Balor, Itami could work. Have them run in on matches for a month or so and do their high spots and leave. Each one could get over than get squashed by Show, Kane, and Cena.

I read he is getting a WWE action figure and a call up after WM.

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 01:21 PM)
So far, with both of tonight's shows, it should be a hell of a decade.

Opened the thread to the first page by accident and saw this.

The night TNA went to Monday night. Oops

I pitch that we start a tradition and make a new Squared Circle thread every WrestleMania.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Feb 15, 2015 -> 09:48 AM)
Look at Brian getting his scs on.....There's a reason why I talk about these guys, and now everyone is seeing why.

It was good. Too bad the show has so many commercials cuz it ruins the pace of the matches. Think it was from 2013 though.

May get a Balor shirt if they ever have a sale.