Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 16, 2015 -> 09:45 PM)
Fastlane card actually looks pretty fun.

Agreed. Kidd/Cesaro vs Usos, Cena vs Rusev, Ambrose vs BNB, and Reigns vs DB should all be good. Rollins will face Ziggler though that'll likely be 3v3. Pretty good builds all around for what's usually a throwaway ppv. It's amazing what happens when you give your mid card titles some storylines.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 17, 2015 -> 07:36 PM)
Samoa Joe done with TNA.

Sources think Brock stays with WWE. If so, he should keep the belt at mania.

Interested to see where Joe goes next. Most rumors say ROH, but I wonder if Japan is a possibility.

I hope Lesnar stays, he's been great even in the limited role (or maybe because of it). I'd love to see a squash of Reigns and a squash of a cash-in attempt by Rollins.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Feb 18, 2015 -> 07:15 AM)
My guess is Samoa Joe ends up in NXT for a very brief run and then on the main roster.

Some interesting Main Event/Smackdown spoilers from this week.

Vince and HHH not fans of Samoa Joe, both said he was too fat last time his contract came up in TNA. Japan seems like a real possibility to me.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Feb 18, 2015 -> 08:21 AM)
Vince and HHH not fans of Samoa Joe, both said he was too fat last time his contract came up in TNA. Japan seems like a real possibility to me.

HHH is a fan he contacted him last summer and is apparently interested again if rumors are to be believed. Vince does need convincing though.

They are right though, dude is too fat.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 17, 2015 -> 06:36 PM)
Samoa Joe done with TNA.

Sources think Brock stays with WWE. If so, he should keep the belt at mania.

If Brock stays I'm actually 100 percent ok with Brock-Roman main eventing mania as long as Lesnar wins. Let Bryan chase the belt after mania if that's the case.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Feb 18, 2015 -> 08:11 PM)
Nxt "Spoiler" alert.....

Uhhh Rhyno, really? Not sure what to think about that.

It makes sense to me, I imagine they'll filter veteran guys in and out. It's a good learning tool for the NXT guys to work with people they don't train with on a day-to-day basis and established WWE stars. I also saw Spanky had a match on there and may be a trainer.