Official Squared Circle Thread

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Feb 24, 2015 -> 11:45 PM)
The reddit inside scoopz

If this is true VKM has lost all credibility with the boys. Even after a failed drug test VKM still choose to kiss Reigns ass unbelievable.

Edited by Soxfest

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Feb 25, 2015 -> 12:21 AM)
If this is true VKM has lost all credibility with the boys. Even after a failed drug test VKM still choose to kiss Reigns ass unbelievable.

If that story is true and Reigns wins title, that would make VKM look bad. He's technivally right about Manoa being outside the 30 days.

Reigns should be replaced though if that's true. But they left Swagger in that match a few years ago after his DUI or whatever.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 25, 2015 -> 10:54 AM)
Lets see if they actually give them sometime now. AJ wnet after Steph on Twitter last night and supposedly it wasn't a work.

I still think it's all a work but that's not really a bad thing since that means giving the Divas storylines and the payoff would have to be what was said, giving them more time.

According to Pwinsider.com, there his a story out there that caught a lot of steam overnight that started on Reddit. A user claimed that Brock Lesnar had walked out of the WWE Raw taping on Monday due to Roman Reigns failing a WWE Wellness test. The story then said that Reigns wouldn’t be suspended, and would stay in the Mania match. When reached for a statement on the situation, WWE responded with the following…

“That story is absolutely, 100% untrue.”

The Wrestling Observer has a new report on Stephanie McMahon’s alleged reaction to AJ Lee being tweeted about the wages of the WWE Divas. Initially, Stephanie McMahon tweeted in thanks to Patricia Arquette speaking out on wage disparity for women at the Academy Awards where she took home the award for Best Supporting Actress.

AJ Lee responded to McMahon’s tweet and said that the Divas on the WWE roster receive a fraction of the wages of most of the male roster, despite record-selling merchandise and high rated segments. According to the report, McMahon was said to be “furious” when she saw Lee’s tweet because she felt she was intentionally being made to look bad and was “shown up” by a worker on social media.

Poor Steph does not like the peons showing her up.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Feb 25, 2015 -> 09:54 AM)

I'd say a ladder match of BNB vs Ambrose vs RTruth vs Ziggler vs Bryan would be pretty hype. Wish Bryan was above it though. Title needsto be elevated but by Bryan is a little too much. Also they could use a 6th man, make it Luke Harper!

I wish Bryan was above it as well. That being said, what better way to elevate the mid card titles than to have Bryan and Cena holding them?

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Feb 27, 2015 -> 07:30 AM)
Rey and his bad knees arent gonna be missed from WWE. Mostly because its hard to miss a guy who is never there because he is always injured or suspended for drugs

Agreed. Pretty excited for him to join Lucha Underground though for some reason.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Feb 27, 2015 -> 07:38 AM)
Agreed. Pretty excited for him to join Lucha Underground though for some reason.

Him, Chavo and Konnan can relive their glory years. On a side note, i had no idea Konnans real name was Charles Ashenoff

The thing that could work in his favor in LU is that they don't feature every performer every week, although I don't know how they tape the shows or how the AAA schedule fits in there. At his age and with his injury history, a part-time schedule is all I can see him doing.

At any rate, it will be good to give Mascarita Sagrada someone to work with.