Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 13, 2010 -> 04:13 AM)
So I can say "SMH to Velvet Sky"? TMI?

I think we all knew that already, unfortunately....

:lolhitting

Oh, and my girl Lacey had the line of the night:

After Tara ran in and slapped her around a little, she ran out of the ring and told Velvet and Madison:

"She hit my BOOOOOOOOOB!!!!!"

...and then she started to check on it to make sure it was okay, and the camera cut away REAL QUICK.

:bang :lol:

QUOTE (The Critic @ Apr 13, 2010 -> 08:12 PM)
I think we all knew that already, unfortunately....

:lolhitting

Oh, and my girl Lacey had the line of the night:

After Tara ran in and slapped her around a little, she ran out of the ring and told Velvet and Madison:

"She hit my BOOOOOOOOOB!!!!!"

...and then she started to check on it to make sure it was okay, and the camera cut away REAL QUICK.

:bang :lol:

3:50 to 4:05 on this video;

It's going to be a weird Raw tonight.

Most of the Raw crew are stranded in Europe because of the catASHtrophe, so Raw is going to be some hybrid of Raw guys who didn't make the trip, Smackdown guys who were called in to work Raw, and maybe taped stuff from Raw guys overseas.

Should be interesting to see how they make it work.

QUOTE (The Critic @ Apr 19, 2010 -> 06:45 AM)
It's going to be a weird Raw tonight.

Most of the Raw crew are stranded in Europe because of the catASHtrophe, so Raw is going to be some hybrid of Raw guys who didn't make the trip, Smackdown guys who were called in to work Raw, and maybe taped stuff from Raw guys overseas.

Should be interesting to see how they make it work.

The Smackdown crew will be filling in, so to speak.

QUOTE (longshot7 @ Apr 19, 2010 -> 06:39 PM)
The Smackdown crew will be filling in, so to speak.

Yup. Trips is the only RAW guy there because he didn't even go on the European tour.

Awful booking.

First Sheamus and now Jack Swagger. Two of your young guys who you give the titles to but make their reigns a joke. Swagger should of gotten a cheap win over Taker tonight.

Makes no sense.

Hmmm;

According to a high level source within TNA, Jim Ross has had a meeting with TNA officials concerning the possibility of signing with the company.

I was informed that within the past week or so, Ross met with both TNA President Dixie Carter and Dean Broadhead, the CFO of TNA, and the two sides discussed the possibility of Jim Ross signing with TNA. I was told TNA has interest in bringing JR into the company as they are still in the process of trying to "shake things up" on TV.

It should be noted that this was just a meeting, and should not be taken to mean that Ross has signed, or is going to sign with TNA.

Currently, JR is still under contract with WWE, but the deal expires on April 30th.

I didn't see Raw last night, but from what I hear it was a s***show.

Here's what I don't get. You give a guy the title & then job him out? I'm no expert, but I know that's not how you book a first time champ, especially one you wanna make a big star.

But this seems to be the case for the 1st time champs in the WWE. (see both CM Punk runs that made him either look pathetic or lose the title within 2 months, Sheamus's title run, etc.)

I also heard that the Anderson/Angle ladder match & Styles/Pope matches were awesome on Sunday. I'll have to check them out. No spoilers for the ladder match please.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Apr 20, 2010 -> 11:19 AM)
I also heard that the Anderson/Angle ladder match & Styles/Pope matches were awesome on Sunday. I'll have to check them out. No spoilers for the ladder match please.

Made ya look