Official Squared Circle Thread

QUOTE (The Critic @ Jun 12, 2010 -> 04:10 PM)
I can't WHAT it's been confirmed and then not corroborate it?

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/tna/8123.html

More on the Huge Changes Coming to TNA

By Marc Middleton

Jun 11, 2010 - 9:06:39 PM

Source: PWInsider.com

- As noted before, Dixie Carter has hyped some major changes coming to TNA on her Twitter account.

There has been a lot of talk that TNA has reached out to big names to work on the creative end of the company. It has been confirmed that two of those names are Kevin Sullivan and Paul Heyman.

Word is that if Paul Heyman would come into TNA, he would need complete control of the creative side of things. It's also confirmed that TNA has talked with Sullivan about coming in.

I hope you paid for that information, otherwise it's useless.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (The Critic @ Jun 12, 2010 -> 02:10 PM)
I can't WHAT it's been confirmed and then not corroborate it?

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/tna/8123.html

More on the Huge Changes Coming to TNA

By Marc Middleton

Jun 11, 2010 - 9:06:39 PM

Source: PWInsider.com

- As noted before, Dixie Carter has hyped some major changes coming to TNA on her Twitter account.

There has been a lot of talk that TNA has reached out to big names to work on the creative end of the company. It has been confirmed that two of those names are Kevin Sullivan and Paul Heyman.

Word is that if Paul Heyman would come into TNA, he would need complete control of the creative side of things. It's also confirmed that TNA has talked with Sullivan about coming in.

Thank you. Just wanted to know where it came from, that's all.

QUOTE (longshot7 @ Jun 14, 2010 -> 02:03 PM)
Thank you. Just wanted to know where it came from, that's all.

Most of my stuff comes from Lords of Pain, who get it from Meltzer, Alvarez, etc.

LOP is a good catch-all news/reports site. The forums are super-dumb, though.

I DVR ROH and like it. Has an old school look to it. They have good athletes who do unrealistic moves, but I let it slide.

Watching last nighst show, some of these guys need a thesaurus. If you took a shot after someone said "I'm the best in the world", you would of been in a coma 50 minutes in.

So let's re-cap for people keeping score:

Pretending to choke someone with a tie = YYYYYOU'RRRRRRRRE FFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRED!!!!!!!

Pretending to injure someone by slamming him into multiple cars = YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! BRILLIANT WRITING!!!!!

Running THAT angle after THAT firing = ridiculous.

QUOTE (The Critic @ Jun 15, 2010 -> 12:06 PM)
So let's re-cap for people keeping score:

Pretending to choke someone with a tie = YYYYYOU'RRRRRRRRE FFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRED!!!!!!!

Pretending to injure someone by slamming him into multiple cars = YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! BRILLIANT WRITING!!!!!

Running THAT angle after THAT firing = ridiculous.

It would have been different if Benoit had died in a car wreck..

F4WONLINE.COM IS REPORTING:

;)

TNA sent Scott Hall home from the TV tapings last night and it appears he is done with the company.

IMO, not only is it no big loss, it is no loss at all.

This idiot got more chances than his talent ever dictated and never failed to f*** up each and every time.

I hope this is the end of The Bland.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 15, 2010 -> 10:59 AM)
I DVR ROH and like it. Has an old school look to it. They have good athletes who do unrealistic moves, but I let it slide.

Watching last nighst show, some of these guys need a thesaurus. If you took a shot after someone said "I'm the best in the world", you would of been in a coma 50 minutes in.

You realize we watch wrestling right?

Or sports entertainment...

Edited by MHizzle85

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Jun 15, 2010 -> 06:50 PM)
You realize we watch wrestling right?

Or sports entertainment...

I mean moves like a springboard summersault off the top rope after an irish whip into a clothesline. Unnecessary steps.

A spoiler from the Impact tapings, to air tomorrow night:

They're calling Ric Flair's new stable FORTUNE, but they're using the Four Horseman four-fingers sign as their own. Flair steps up to each guy during the segment to explain his "role" in the group. "Robert Roode.....you're Barry Windham!!! Kazarian......you're Paul Roma!!!" [/implied green, because green font shows up through the spoiler] LOL

I honestly don't know what to think about that one, other than it being kind of unnecessary and weird.

QUOTE (The Critic @ Jun 15, 2010 -> 10:22 AM)
Did Benoit choke himself or anyone else with a tie?

That Benoit thing is a sham - Mattel cried about it and the E buckled.

He choked himself with a weightlifting cord.

And I've heard it was Linda's senate campaign that complained, NOT Mattel.

QUOTE (longshot7 @ Jun 16, 2010 -> 11:59 AM)
He choked himself with a weightlifting cord.

And I've heard it was Linda's senate campaign that complained, NOT Mattel.

Well, they won't have her campaign to worry about much longer if the polls are to be believed.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 18, 2010 -> 03:19 PM)
WWE has been putting polls out, asking "Should Bryan Danielson be brought back?"

I think this shows that clearly they didn't want to fire him, but were pressed to do so..

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 18, 2010 -> 04:37 PM)
It's not. I guess he has been booked for DragonGate.

I bet he is back by SummerSlam.

See Matt Hardy in '05. Sure Danielson can take indy bookings, but he'll be back.

QUOTE (T R U @ Jun 18, 2010 -> 04:44 PM)
If it was a work I don't think the WWE and Cenas twitter would be referring him to his real name..

I wouldn't put it past this to be all planned out by the WWE. Vince is always trying to out think smarks.

I'm not saying that I'm totally in the "it's a work" boat, but I wouldn't be surprised to find out that it is one.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 19, 2010 -> 10:29 AM)
Never heard of him.

IIRC, he was one half of the Backseat Boyz in the indies. I don't think I've ever seen him wrestle though. He couldn't of been any older than 30, shame.

I'm surprised T R U has even heard of him.