Official Squared Circle Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a feeling Vince is getting ready to start plucking some of the unhappy and buried talent from TNA and watch them go belly up under Bischoff and Hogan. Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin are both supposed to be on their way.

Vince better do something to improve the show soon. Last night's Raw was a pile of garbage. I guess he's waiting for the 1,000th episode to start some angles?

I also read that he's inviting a ton of old "superstars" to the 1,000th episode as well.

QUOTE (The Critic @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 09:58 AM)
Vince better do something to improve the show soon. Last night's Raw was a pile of garbage. I guess he's waiting for the 1,000th episode to start some angles?

I also read that he's inviting a ton of old "superstars" to the 1,000th episode as well.

You don't like the angle surrounding the WWE title taking a backseat to Cena and Cole?

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 10:27 AM)
You don't like the angle surrounding the WWE title taking a backseat to Cena and Cole?

Oh, wait...I meant to say, ASIDE from the awesome and long-awaited Michael Cole/John Cena battle, the show was garbage.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 4, 2012 -> 05:17 PM)
I have a feeling Vince is getting ready to start plucking some of the unhappy and buried talent from TNA and watch them go belly up under Bischoff and Hogan. Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin are both supposed to be on their way.

I was discussing this with my cousin the other day, with the success of Bryan and Punk are having I'd be shocked if smaller guys like Shelley and Sabin who have all the talent in the world wouldn't come to the E.

Whos the last guy to go from TNA to WWE?? Can Shelley and Sabin still be the Motor City Machine Guns or is TNA gonna have the rights to that name

QUOTE (kev211 @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 06:09 PM)
I love AJ.

Styles? or wrong thread?

QUOTE (The Critic @ Jun 7, 2012 -> 06:22 PM)
AJ (Lee, although they dropped her surname), onscreen girlfriend of Daniel Bryan....or CM Punk....or Kane..... :D

Wow how that got past me ill never know hahaha I loves me some AJ as well. The last couple weeks shes looked even more fantastic than usual.

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Jun 7, 2012 -> 03:50 PM)
I was discussing this with my cousin the other day, with the success of Bryan and Punk are having I'd be shocked if smaller guys like Shelley and Sabin who have all the talent in the world wouldn't come to the E.

Whos the last guy to go from TNA to WWE?? Can Shelley and Sabin still be the Motor City Machine Guns or is TNA gonna have the rights to that name

Styles? or wrong thread?

TNA trademark.............TNA property.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 18, 2012 -> 08:52 AM)
AJ is seriously fantastic.

She doesn't do much for me. The Diva division is lacking right now. Not sure why Kaitlyn isn't used more. Or Natalya.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 18, 2012 -> 06:22 PM)
She doesn't do much for me. The Diva division is lacking right now. Not sure why Kaitlyn isn't used more. Or Natalya.

I think she's cute as hell but I also think she's played her role to perfection in this "love" triangle.

Speaking of, how many new shirts has punk come out with in the last year? 5? Kinda crazy.