2010 Fall TV Thread

Steve9347

I really can't get over that SOA finale. It's so strange to have a season end on a completely good note (save of course the club having a year + prison sentence, of course)...

It should be interesting to see the Sons with tons of gun cash rolling in + Mayor Hale cracking down with his state cops.

Edited by Steve9347

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow....what a week.....Terriers finale was awesome...Fringe has been cranking out some great tv all season.....SOA did redeem what was looking like it's first meh season. Now if Burn Notice could get back on track...i'm be very happy.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 2, 2010 -> 02:24 PM)
I really can't get over that SOA finale. It's so strange to have a season end on a completely good note (save of course the club having a year + prison sentence, of course)...

It should be interesting to see the Sons with tons of gun cash rolling in + Mayor Hale cracking down with his state cops.

Don't forget to mention that now Tara knows exactly what happened to John Teller.

QUOTE (3E8 @ Nov 19, 2010 -> 09:18 AM)
Brian looks like you were right about CT just being a gulag challenge. Shame. I hope the blue team loses next week. It would be great to see CT rip off Johnny's head.

We were about to see it, but damn MTV makes us wait another week. Kinda disappointed that whoever does the best advances. I think it would be cooler if you had to beat CT to stay alive, if not then both people could be eliminated. Not that it mattered with Tina anyway though.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Dec 3, 2010 -> 10:23 PM)
We were about to see it, but damn MTV makes us wait another week. Kinda disappointed that whoever does the best advances. I think it would be cooler if you had to beat CT to stay alive, if not then both people could be eliminated. Not that it mattered with Tina anyway though.

That pissed me off because the episode was boring and predictable with no drama til CT returned and than they make us wait another week.

CT could be like Miz and get into wrestling.

"They just let me out of my cage and now I'm hungry. I'm gonna put him in the dirt!" Great stuff.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Dec 6, 2010 -> 11:31 AM)
(Walking Dead) So what did the doctor whisper in to the guy's ear at the end? Was it something that was in the comic?

None of that stuff at the CDC was in the comic. For the most part the series has followed the plot of the comics closely but the last couple of episodes have basically been original material.

Edited by whitesoxfan99

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Dec 6, 2010 -> 10:31 AM)
(Walking Dead) So what did the doctor whisper in to the guy's ear at the end? Was it something that was in the comic?

I think I know what he whispered, but I don't want to give it away. It might be something thats in the comic.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Dec 7, 2010 -> 05:46 PM)
I think I know what he whispered, but I don't want to give it away. It might be something thats in the comic.

It wasn't in the comic. As I posted above, they never went to the CDC in the comic and Jenner doesn't exist in the comic. That episode had nothing to do with the comic.

FYI, for anyone who hasn't started watching Breaking Bad, AMC is going to start from the beginning tonight and every Wed night with an episode leading up to the season premiere in about 34 weeks.

Good time to start and set those DVRs.

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 8, 2010 -> 01:05 PM)
FYI, for anyone who hasn't started watching Breaking Bad, AMC is going to start from the beginning tonight and every Wed night with an episode leading up to the season premiere in about 34 weeks.

Good time to start and set those DVRs.

Yeah, we have it set to record on the DVR starting tonight, I've never seen it.