2010 Fall TV Thread

Steve9347

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Felix @ Dec 11, 2010 -> 01:03 AM)
I've predicted that since the first episode. I really hope it isn't the case.. it's way too obvious of a twist.

Don't read the below if you don't want substantial potential spoilers.

In the comic Rick's wife gets pregnant. But they also never go the CDC in the comic and Shane should have been killed already (and not by a zombie).

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Dec 11, 2010 -> 01:17 AM)
I know we have all seen it, but I've already watched it 30 times this week, so lets see it again. Greatest moment in Reality TV history:

Here's an even clearer vid: http://tv.gawker.com/5710660/real-world-ch...rn-of-ct-part-2

More things I noticed. Johnny tries to punch or grab CT's dick. Also, the embarrassment face Abe makes for Johnny is priceless.

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 10, 2010 -> 01:01 PM)
Kevin's rant after the Akers miss was my reaction every year. I run my league, chase down my dead beat friends for their payment every year and I never win. Not fair

That was the funniest scene of the whole season.

Seems like "Community" will survive with the new 3 hour comedy block on Thursday nights on NBC starting next month.

7:00 Community

7:30 Happy Couples

8:00 The Office

8:30 Parks And Recreation

9:00 30 Rock

9:30 Outsourced

Edited by JPN366

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Dec 9, 2010 -> 11:23 AM)
Tina was always with the top alliances, but yeah she never really did much physically. So much for a "heavy-hitter".

Brad had been quite a little b**** this season. From not going into the gulag, to everything with Tori, and being upset that Camilia voted for him with a good reason, I always thought he was way tougher than he has shown on CutThroat.

He's been like that for the past few challenges. I think it's their married life. I know they were having money problems at one time and Brad wanted to provide for Tori so she wouldn't worry. Now he's very sensitive about anything in these challenges.

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 12, 2010 -> 10:30 AM)
Wasn't part of brad's drunken fight with Darrell about not ever going into duel/being whipped/frustration with Casey?

Yes. Usually it's Darrell who starts things, but Brad was drunk and beligerent. He started talking about Darrell is afraid, he could demolish Darrell, he never goes into duels, how he would whoop him like his father and Darrell, though sober, had enough. Brad was slipping all over the place, and Darrell connected on a haymaker.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Dec 13, 2010 -> 11:10 PM)
How I Met Your Mother is just awful now. There is literally nothing funny going on in the show anymore except for a couple of funny Barney moments.

I enjoyed it last night. Maybe it is because I could relate to it lately but thought it was solid.

This season has been up and down but tons better than last season. If Zooey is the mother, people will be pissed and they are probably the same people who want to know who the mother is already. How else should they introduce get? In the series finale?

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 14, 2010 -> 06:20 AM)
I enjoyed it last night. Maybe it is because I could relate to it lately but thought it was solid.

This season has been up and down but tons better than last season. If Zooey is the mother, people will be pissed and they are probably the same people who want to know who the mother is already. How else should they introduce get? In the series finale?

I am not upset about not finding out the wife, I am upset that the humor, in my opinion, is just not there.

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Dec 12, 2010 -> 09:33 AM)
He's been like that for the past few challenges. I think it's their married life. I know they were having money problems at one time and Brad wanted to provide for Tori so she wouldn't worry. Now he's very sensitive about anything in these challenges.

I remember a year or two ago, he was trying to start a Farmers Insurance office somewhere in the south/southwest burbs, but I can't find the website he had up anymore. It's probably kinda tough to do that when you are spending all this time in Prague or Vancouver competing on challenges.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Dec 14, 2010 -> 08:12 AM)
I remember a year or two ago, he was trying to start a Farmers Insurance office somewhere in the south/southwest burbs, but I can't find the website he had up anymore. It's probably kinda tough to do that when you are spending all this time in Prague or Vancouver competing on challenges.

Yeah I actually saw Katie bartending it Wicker Park a little over a year ago. I've always kind of wondered what these people do when they aren't on challenges.

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 14, 2010 -> 06:20 AM)

It just doesnt seem to fit because earlier the show said his future wife was the student's room mate that he was dating. If Zooey was with The Captain I don't think she'd be in a s***ty apartment.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Dec 15, 2010 -> 12:30 AM)
It just doesnt seem to fit because earlier the show said his future wife was the student's room mate that he was dating. If Zooey was with The Captain I don't think she'd be in a s***ty apartment.

Maybe Zoey and the Captain weren't married yet?

My wife and I watched season 1 of Modern Family on DVD in about a week then started in on season 2 on the DVR. One of the funniest shows on TV. Last night we watched the episode about the chirping fire detectors when Phil lost it and started hammering them off the wall. I couldn't stop laughing when he yelled, "I just detected your ass getting kicked!"

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Dec 16, 2010 -> 10:15 AM)
My wife and I watched season 1 of Modern Family on DVD in about a week then started in on season 2 on the DVR. One of the funniest shows on TV. Last night we watched the episode about the chirping fire detectors when Phil lost it and started hammering them off the wall. I couldn't stop laughing when he yelled, "I just detected your ass getting kicked!"

That is a hilarious show.