• Yankees
    • Rays
    • Twins
    • Rangers
    • Phillies
    • Braves
    • Reds
    • Giants

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Oct 3, 2010 -> 06:31 PM)
Phillies, I admire how that franchise has been run for the past few years. They make some questionable moves (extension to Howard and Moyer make me scratch my head) but I love how they trade for and develop talent.

This. I'm going to be glued to the tube for the Reds/Phillies.

QUOTE (fathom @ Oct 3, 2010 -> 06:57 PM)
Reds, as they play with the most enthusiasm of any team in baseball. Votto is an absolute stud with a terrific recovery from personal issues. Gomes is a great clubhouse leader, and it will be exciting to hopefully see Aroldis get to face Utley and Howard.

They're the most enjoyable team in baseball to watch, IMO. Bruce has gone 2003 Barry Bonds the last month.

Since the Rockies didn't make it, I don't really care either. But if you had to put a gun to my head, I'd pick the Giants cause of the drought and the Braves cause I wanna see Bobby Cox go out in style. What a terrific managerial career he's had.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Oct 3, 2010 -> 06:33 PM)
This. I'm going to be glued to the tube for the Reds/Phillies.

I think that series might be the worst one. I like the Reds and all their young players, but Roy^2 & Hamels will shut them down I think. The Reds won their division by beating the s*** teams and have a losing record against every good team in the NL. They have a promising future, but I don't think they stand a chance vs. Philly.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 3, 2010 -> 10:56 PM)
I think that series might be the worst one. I like the Reds and all their young players, but Roy^2 & Hamels will shut them down I think. The Reds won their division by beating the s*** teams and have a losing record against every good team in the NL. They have a promising future, but I don't think they stand a chance vs. Philly.

The Phillies should be the prohibitive favorite. But the Reds can f***ing hit (Bruce is scorching hot). If their starters can at least keep them in the games, they could surprise.