2010-2011 NBA Thread

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Dec 11, 2010 -> 03:06 AM)
Good 2nd quarter for the Bulls. This game has been horrible to watch though.

Yep, great 2nd half for Bulls. Korver needs to be playing 35 minutes a game just to spread out the offense. Not sure who is playing worse tonight, D. Fisher or Taj?

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Dec 10, 2010 -> 09:47 PM)
Bill Simmons, you are awful.

I can't believe they put him on a full game, he has one of the most annoying voices to listen to. I'll be the first to admit I think he is vastly overrated and is basically a "I remember that, it's funny" type writer, but beyond that, his voice shouldn't be subjected to the public for a full game.

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Dec 10, 2010 -> 10:46 PM)
I can't believe they put him on a full game, he has one of the most annoying voices to listen to. I'll be the first to admit I think he is vastly overrated and is basically a "I remember that, it's funny" type writer, but beyond that, his voice shouldn't be subjected to the public for a full game.

I think even Simmons himself has admitted he has an annoying voice before.

QUOTE (kev211 @ Dec 11, 2010 -> 01:35 AM)
How awesome is it that we are going to be able to watch Derrick Rose night in and night out for the next decade or so?

I haven't watched much NBA in the last several years, maybe some of the playoff games but that's it. Man, has Rose gotten good. Some of those off-balance shots he was making were ridiculous.

QUOTE (kev211 @ Dec 11, 2010 -> 01:35 AM)
How awesome is it that we are going to be able to watch Derrick Rose night in and night out for the next decade or so?

Not as awesome as being able to watch Kevin Love for the next decade :smug: