2010-2011 NBA Thread

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope the Grizzlies pull this thing out. The city is buzzing and it would be great for the city as a whole... To get not only their first playoff win, but their first playoff series win against the #1 seed would be amazing. Go Grizz!

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 26, 2011 -> 07:01 PM)
BScalabrine24 Brian Scalabrine

RT: @chicagobulls "Pacers coach Frank Vogel: "We feel like if we win this game tonight, we'll win the series." - Yeah...so do we #gameover

lol

Then the team needs to find a way to get scalabrine onto the floor in this game.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 26, 2011 -> 08:18 PM)
Lol, the ref called a block then decided it was a charge. Terrible call.

I'd like to see a replay before definitively saying one way or another, but when Rose lowers his shoulder and creates contact with the defender, it's pretty obviously an offensive foul.

(which isn't to defend the refs, I don't think they've been particularly good, but they've been bad for both teams)

Edited by Felix

QUOTE (Felix @ Apr 26, 2011 -> 08:20 PM)
I'd like to see a replay before definitively saying one way or another, but when Rose lowers his shoulder and creates contact with the defender, it's pretty obviously an offensive foul.

(which isn't to defend the refs, I don't think they've been particularly good, but they've been bad for both teams)

If the defender gets in front of Rose and/or is not moving.

QUOTE (Felix @ Apr 26, 2011 -> 08:20 PM)

That didn't happen. Moving defender during contact and disrupts Rose to the point of tripping him. It's a block

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 26, 2011 -> 08:24 PM)
That didn't happen. Moving defender during contact and disrupts Rose to the point of tripping him. It's a block

Granger got called on something like that earlier in the game. Deng wasn't exactly set and they gave him the call. It wasn't as severe as the Rose foul, but these refs suck.