2010-2011 NBA Thread

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ May 12, 2011 -> 03:25 PM)
Asik proving that he has game on and off the court.

Im so glad the Bulls didnt trade him, he just makes me smile.

You sir have just made a great post. I reward you by posting this.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ May 12, 2011 -> 02:56 PM)
I'd build my team with all of those guys over Kobe. But if it is game 7 of the finals, I want Lebron first, than Kobe, in that order. And No, I can't even make an argument that Dirk and Paul are better than Kobe. I can understand if you want to go with Rose, Dwight (depending on your needs) or Wade, but not the other guys.

Especially since Westbrook is better than Paul too.

This is a joke right? Lebron wouldn't be my first choice from the Heat, let alone the NBA.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 12, 2011 -> 02:38 PM)
I know what you're getting at but that's not the best comparison in the world.

I know, Jeter was never the best at anything at any particular point in his career, but Kobe was the league's best scorer for a good half decade.

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ May 12, 2011 -> 04:43 PM)
Big feet, big . . .

Who needs English and communication anyways? Nothing says I love you like... :lolhitting

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ May 12, 2011 -> 05:08 PM)
ah, boo. she's denying it. Well, i'm still gonna believe it's true. Adds to Asik's likeability.

Omer will Asik and Destroy Lindsay Davis after we win tonight. :lolhitting

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 12, 2011 -> 04:38 PM)
I know, Jeter was never the best at anything at any particular point in his career, but Kobe was the league's best scorer for a good half decade.

You were dead-on from a defensive point of view. Kobe hasn't been All Defensive first team caliber since about 2003.

If I owned a professional franchise I would hire professional wrestlers to teach my players how to fall. You cant try and brace with your arm, you have to fall like Deng where he just lands on his back. It will sting and hurt, but unlikely youll break an arm

This game is already over. lol@Joe Johnson. He's a $10 million dollar a player that's going to be making $20+ million soon. Heat/Bulls is going to be uber fun. And I'll say this much, I know I can be rough or whatever at times. But this Bulls team has totally earned my respect. If you told me back in July that the Bulls would be the only thing standing in the way of the Heat and the finals, I would've laughed at you.