2010-2011 NBA Thread

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't, really. Last game a lot of things on paper were okay: james + wade in check, boozer scored, bogans with +6 pts, and we weren't even close to winning the game. We won't be able to overcome the heat if they get to the line 30+ times, and they weren't even driving and were getting that many calls. I don't think the bulls can overcome that.

bmaggs, Bosh and his 34 pts had a lot to do why the Bulls didn't win gm 4...I expect a much better effort defensively against him tonight.

Maybe the Heat are due for a bit of a letdown? :pray

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ May 24, 2011 -> 11:27 AM)
bmaggs, Bosh and his 34 pts had a lot to do why the Bulls didn't win gm 4...I expect a much better effort defensively against him tonight.

Maybe the Heat are due for a bit of a letdown? :pray

If you are posting from the future, I hate you and the result.

Here's a guy who I think could be the perfect fit for the Bulls in the draft.

http://www.wsucougars.com/sports/m-baskbl/...son_klay00.html

Unfortunately, he probably won't slip to the Bulls pick even if they package both first-round picks to move up. Ironically, Klay Thompson is Trayce's brother. Klay would be the perfect 2-guard for the Bulls.

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ May 24, 2011 -> 09:45 AM)
I really don't know why but I got a good feeling about tonight's game.

I do to for some reason. Mainly because I don't think the Bulls could shoot much worse than the last two games. I think they're due for a good shooting night. Rose basically came out and said he thinks they're going to scrap the pick and roll so he's not double teamed all night. Hopefully we'll see beastmode Rose. My fear with that is if he continues shooting 30 something percent. If he's on, prepare for a 40 pt night. If he's off, it could be a quick game that Miami leads by double digits most of the way.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ May 24, 2011 -> 11:14 AM)
Here's a guy who I think could be the perfect fit for the Bulls in the draft.

http://www.wsucougars.com/sports/m-baskbl/...son_klay00.html

Unfortunately, he probably won't slip to the Bulls pick even if they package both first-round picks to move up. Ironically, Klay Thompson is Trayce's brother. Klay would be the perfect 2-guard for the Bulls.

Ya, I brought him up a while ago, he'd be ideal. Like you said though, not falling to the Bulls draft position unfortunately.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ May 24, 2011 -> 12:20 PM)
I do to for some reason. Mainly because I don't think the Bulls could shoot much worse than the last two games. I think they're due for a good shooting night. Rose basically came out and said he thinks they're going to scrap the pick and roll so he's not double teamed all night. Hopefully we'll see beastmode Rose. My fear with that is if he continues shooting 30 something percent. If he's on, prepare for a 40 pt night. If he's off, it could be a quick game that Miami leads by double digits most of the way.

I will stop paying attention to your analysis since you thought the Heat were a better matchup for us than the Pacers.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 24, 2011 -> 12:25 PM)
I will stop paying attention to your analysis since you thought the Heat were a better matchup for us than the Pacers.

I never doubted the talent, but the ISO offense they ran fit right into the Bulls' hands - see Game 1. And if the Bulls could shoot better they'd be up 2-1 right now, if not 3-0.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ May 24, 2011 -> 12:38 PM)
I never doubted the talent, but the ISO offense they ran fit right into the Bulls' hands - see Game 1. And if the Bulls could shoot better they'd be up 2-1 right now, if not 3-0.

Let's not give any credit to the team with the 2nd best FG% against during the regular season.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 24, 2011 -> 12:43 PM)
Let's not give any credit to the team with the 2nd best FG% against during the regular season.

No doubt that's a part of it. But go watch the 1st quarter of game 2. The bulls missed about 8 wide open shots. That game should have been over in the first half. Instead, Miami stuck around and won it in the final minutes.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ May 24, 2011 -> 01:47 PM)
No doubt that's a part of it. But go watch the 1st quarter of game 2. The bulls missed about 8 wide open shots. That game should have been over in the first half. Instead, Miami stuck around and won it in the final minutes.

If the Bulls had made some of the tough shots Miami has made for the last 2 games, this would be a totally different series. Can we all agree on that?

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 24, 2011 -> 12:49 PM)
If the Bulls had made some of the tough shots Miami has made for the last 2 games, this would be a totally different series. Can we all agree on that?

I can agree with that. My concern is this: Are the Heat just getting luckier to make those tougher shots? Or is it because their top 3 players are better scorers than the Bulls top 3?

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 23, 2011 -> 04:24 PM)
I hate the Bulls more when they win.

We know.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 24, 2011 -> 12:49 PM)

Hmm, it's almost as if the more highly-talented players are much more likely to make the more difficult shots...

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 24, 2011 -> 05:57 PM)
He's warming up supposedly. Doesn't mean anything either way but can't be a bad sign...

ya just saw him on the court for shoot around. he'll likely play, but I'd expect to see Kurt Thomas as well.

GIVE IT TO ME BIG SEXY