2010-2011 NBA Thread

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ May 26, 2011 -> 04:24 PM)
Well Steve the original poster compared him to Rose and I merely pointed out that Lebron is more like Jordan than Rose (in personality).

Not sure how this is such a shocking development considering that Lebron wants to be MJ.

Brian, you just happened to post at the exact moment that I got really sick of people trying to compare to Jordan 24/7. I apologize for going apes*** at your post. I don't think LeBron is much like Jordan at all, in that respect. SS nailed it.

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 26, 2011 -> 04:28 PM)
YES!!! VICTORY!

Like I said earlier, I think it's the perception that, given his physical talents, he should be even better than he currently is. If that were true, the only explanation would be a lack of effort.

Plus, you throw in all the douchey partying and it makes it look like he cares more about the lifestyle and attention than being 100% focused on winning.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ May 26, 2011 -> 04:25 PM)
BTW after random googling turned up a bunch of articles on Lebron's work ethic, I'm fully retracting my earlier statements.

I went to do this too and after "Lebron wo" the second auto fill option was Lebron worships the devil.

Edited by kjshoe04

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ May 26, 2011 -> 04:31 PM)
I went to do this too and after "Lebron wo" the second auto fill option was Lebron worships the devil.

Reminds me of Norm MacDonalds's skits on his comedy central show.