2010-2011 NBA Thread

QUOTE (Felix @ May 27, 2011 -> 03:17 AM)
Rose took out the legs of Wade on that 3.

LOL

If you want to argue that Rose hit him on the arm, fine. Fair enough. But clearly Wade kicked there. The kick wasn't called because the foul was called on the arm.

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Felix @ May 26, 2011 -> 10:20 PM)
What? Is it suddenly against the rules to have an unbias opinion?

I was rooting for the Bulls. That last play wasn't a foul.

watch the f***ing replay then......tell me when lebron comes down that he doesnt crush rose with his body

then go back and watch the Drose Wade play. tell me that rose "takes his legs out"

Go Dirk and company. As for the game and series, it's a good thing we here in the city of Chicago love Rose. If it was any other player, they would have been run out of town for that type of epic choke job this series.

QUOTE (Felix @ May 26, 2011 -> 10:20 PM)
What? Is it suddenly against the rules to have an unbias opinion?

I was rooting for the Bulls. That last play wasn't a foul.

I'm not saying it was a foul. The refs won't make that call ever. Sorry, I'm just f***ing pissed and want to only see Bulls fans right now. :gosox1:

QUOTE (mr_genius @ May 26, 2011 -> 10:22 PM)
The Heat are a very good team. They play tough D and obviously have scoring.

Lebron is unguardable, can create his own shot down the stretch. Will be shocked if they don't win the championship at this point.

QUOTE (daa84 @ May 26, 2011 -> 10:21 PM)
watch the f***ing replay then......tell me when lebron comes down that he doesnt crush rose with his body

I did watch that replay. It wasn't a foul in a normal situation, and it would never be called a foul on the last play of the game when you're down 3. That was a laughable possession and the Bulls certainly didn't deserve to be bailed out by a bad call.

QUOTE (daa84 @ May 26, 2011 -> 10:21 PM)
then go back and watch the Drose Wade play. tell me that rose "takes his legs out"

Certainly might be wrong about this one. I only caught a quick glance at the replay and it certainly looked like a foul to me, but I'd definitely like to see it again.

Edited by Felix

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 26, 2011 -> 10:20 PM)
No he didn't but he did hit him on the elbow, it was a foul.

Right now I seriously hate Derrick Rose. f***IN HATE HIM

I don't blame Rose so much. First time in the conference finals, and he's only 22. He had a ton of pressure on him as this team's only offensive weapon when the other team was playing good defense. We saw in the Indiana and Atlanta series that he sometimes couldn't do it all. Someone else needed to step up, and they didn't. We also really need a good offensive game plan for next year, because we can't always rely on Rose in the playoffs, as this series showed.

QUOTE (daa84 @ May 26, 2011 -> 11:21 PM)

problem is when a play is total chaos, rarely does the refs call a foul when there is contact.

if the play was well ran then maybe the refs call something.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ May 26, 2011 -> 10:19 PM)
Jesus Christ you're a troll.

Seriously, do you just exist to rub it in for Sox and Bulls fans, because every post you make seems to do just that.

i'm in your head bro

The announcers were dead on about guarding James. You have to stay on his left hip, as he was nearly automatic these last few games going to his left. Hard to be mad at Brewer, as him and Deng were only two players who showed up this series.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ May 26, 2011 -> 10:23 PM)
I'm not saying it was a foul. The refs won't make that call ever. Sorry, I'm just f***ing pissed and want to only see Bulls fans right now. :gosox1:

Maybe you should go to BullsTalk then? This is Soxtalk and an NBA thread. Not a Bulls thread. Deal with it.

if you wanna see something hilarious

check out the free throw disparity in this series, it's seriously so wide you can't honestly think there isn't something fishy going on with the NBA officiating

So Rose misses two huge FTs in the end of games that could have easily decided both. Ugh...I thought Derrick got over the whole missing huge free throws thing after he missed that FT against the Clippers.

He just didn't seem like himself this series at all.

QUOTE (sircaffey @ May 27, 2011 -> 04:24 AM)
An experienced Bulls team beats the Heat.

I don't get comments like this. Boozer has a lot of playoff experience, and Thibs couldn't even play him in the 4th quarter. The Bulls/Thibs just pissed down their leg too much in the 4th quarter in all but the first game.

QUOTE (Real @ May 26, 2011 -> 10:26 PM)
if you wanna see something hilarious

check out the free throw disparity in this series, it's seriously so wide you can't honestly think there isn't something fishy going on with the NBA officiating

That was a joke Miami in the series was in the bonus at the 8:00 mark 5 times in the series. Go MAVS!

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 26, 2011 -> 10:26 PM)
So Rose misses two huge FTs in the end of games that could have easily decided both. Ugh...I thought Derrick got over the whole missing huge free throws thing after he missed that FT against the Clippers.

He just didn't seem like himself this series at all.

Spoelstra figured him out. Rose is a bad passer against teams like Miami who are elite at getting in the passing lanes. You can't count on 10 fingers how many times Rose threw the ball right to a Heat player this series. I think once he started doubting himself passing the ball it just had a trickle down effect that made him what we saw this series, a very average/below average PG

Rose needs to clean up that part of his game, he turns the ball over A LOT

QUOTE (fathom @ May 26, 2011 -> 10:26 PM)
I don't get comments like this. Boozer has a lot of playoff experience, and Thibs couldn't even play him in the 4th quarter. The Bulls/Thibs just pissed down their leg too much in the 4th quarter in all but the first game.

This is a good point. It's not the first time around for Rose, Deng or Noah either.