2010-2011 NBA Thread

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jun 9, 2011 -> 10:51 PM)
Wow, Lebron had a triple-double? ESPN nailed it by calling it the "quietest triple-double in a big game you've ever seen"

Sounds about right.

Lebron fails to show up again. I know he had a triple double but it was an unimpressive fashion. Unacceptable for your only 4th quarter points to come on a gimme layup with 20 seconds left when the other team is just trying to not foul, enspecially when you are the best player in the game.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jun 9, 2011 -> 08:50 PM)
One more win and the Mavs are going to be my second favorite NBA team. I'm sure a lot of others will think the same.

I'd be loving ANY team beating Miami for the championship. But, I really do like Dirk. He's been favorite non-Bull player for a long time.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Jun 9, 2011 -> 10:53 PM)
Lebron fails to show up again. I know he had a triple double but it was an unimpressive fashion. Unacceptable for your only 4th quarter points to come on a gimme layup with 20 seconds left when the other team is just trying to not foul, enspecially when you are the best player in the game.

He no showed the 4th quarter of game 4 but he didn't tonight. His passing was exceptional in the 4th quarter as all of his assists lead directly to layups or dunks and the Heat were running everything through Wade not LeBron tonight so he wasn't going to score a ton.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Jun 9, 2011 -> 10:53 PM)

Most frustrating player in NBA history. More God-given ability than anyone that has stepped on a court, but has the heart of a quitter.

I think the problem is that LeBron would rather be Magic Johnson than Michael Jordan. Only LeBron doesn't have Kareem in the paint, he has Chris Posh spice.

Edited by Palehosefan

Most frustrating player in NBA history. More God-given ability than anyone that has stepped on a court, but has the heart of a quitter.

I think the problem is that LeBron would rather be Magic Johnson than Michael Jordan. Only LeBron doesn't have Kareem in the paint, he has Chris Posh spice.

The same Chris Bosh who has routinely outplayed James in these finals?

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Jun 9, 2011 -> 10:58 PM)
He no showed the 4th quarter of game 4 but he didn't tonight. His passing was exceptional in the 4th quarter as all of his assists lead directly to layups or dunks and the Heat were running everything through Wade not LeBron tonight so he wasn't going to score a ton.

You're supposed to be the best player on the court if not the world. You need to score more than 2 garbage-minute points in the 4th.