2010-2011 NBA Thread

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jun 13, 2011 -> 02:34 AM)
Here is the full context of the quote:

Seems pretty damn appropriate given how the game has played out.

We'll just conveniently ignore this post:

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jun 13, 2011 -> 01:08 AM)
Because a lot of people have been complaining about fouls that have yet to be called. Its another thing to complain after it happens.

If Riley is coaching Im not sure Miami loses game 2, thats really where it all started to come apart for Miami. Up huge and to watch it slip away.

Dallas just has a few more possessions to play decent, not even well, just cant do anything stupid and its right there.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jun 12, 2011 -> 09:38 PM)
Not really his fault IMO. This series came down to effort/heart, not execution

Even with great players, you have to have structure like the triangle. The Heat have absolutely no offensive sets. Spoelstra is garbage.

Balta,

you arent even watching the games, how can you even take yourself seriously?

As for Lebron, he didnt play well today, but thats not why Miami is losing. They are losing because Dallas shot better than Miami did and when you can shoot and the other team cant defend the three, you will win games.

Its why I predicted Dallas by 6, so I guess I have no clue what Im talking about.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jun 12, 2011 -> 10:41 PM)
Balta,

you arent even watching the games, how can you even take yourself seriously?

As for Lebron, he didnt play well today, but thats not why Miami is losing. They are losing because Dallas shot better than Miami did and when you can shoot and the other team cant defend the three, you will win games.

Its why I predicted Dallas by 6, so I guess I have no clue what Im talking about.

I started watching in the fourth just to see if these dbags could be saved.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jun 12, 2011 -> 09:38 PM)
Not really his fault IMO. This series came down to effort/heart, not execution

It came down entirely to execution. Miami didn't execute late in games and that is why they aren't hoisting the trophy. They close out a giant lead in game 2 or a big lead in game 4 they win this series. Spoelsta is a garbage head coach. If LeBron doesn't go nuts and dominate Rose every 4th quarter the Bulls would have been playing for the championship.