2010-2011 NBA Thread

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 27, 2010 -> 08:31 AM)
T R U must be distraught. I know how much of a HUGE Heat fan he is.

Nah not distraught.. they played about as poorly as they will play, on the road at Boston, and still were right back in it at the end there.. scoring 9 points in the first quarter and almost being down 20 and finishing like they did.. im not worried about them.. that's prolly as bad as they'll be this season..

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 27, 2010 -> 08:31 AM)
T R U must be distraught. I know how much of a HUGE Heat fan he is.

:lolhitting

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Oct 27, 2010 -> 02:49 PM)
I may as well remind folks...we have a separate board, Talkbulls, which would love to have you visit, and post in game threads if you were so inclined!

I really think TalkBulls would benefit from being a sub-board here. Half of what makes this board great is that its got the non-Baseball boards, and TalkBulls lacks that.

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 27, 2010 -> 06:25 PM)
Hope the Bulls play better defense throughout the year because offensively, they look sick.

I have a feeling that the Thunder are going to make most teams look bad defensively but your point remains. What I learned from that half, Derrick Rose is never allowed to get 2 fouls in the first quarter ever again.

Ugh. There's no officiating like the NBA. On a 4-6 pt run? Don't worry, we'll extend it by calling a phantom foul.

Bulls much improved, but made a lot of really stupid mistakes in this game. Excited about the offense (Jackson/Gundy are retarded for asking where the points are going to come from. They realize the Bulls scored at will in this game right? I don't think offense will be a problem), but scared about the complete lack of defense.

Those bulls were horrid in the last 6 minutes and it cost them the game. Rose lost his aggressiveness. They forced plays for Kyle Korver for some unknown reason, and they couldn't hit a jumper to save they're life.

Once Boozer gets on the court and Scalabrine finds the end of the bench, we'll be golden.

Bulls lost this game by too many blown layups in the 4th quarter as well as too many passes right to OKC defenders in the 4th quarter. I was very pleased with the effort level, but let's face it, this is a team missing their best scorer and it's hard to overcome that with the plethora of suckiness we have at the 2g.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Oct 27, 2010 -> 10:14 PM)
Just watched game on delay. WTF on fouls? 27 to 11!! I am sure it was discussed earlier in the thread, but that discrepancy is ridiculous. 50 f***ING free throws are you ridiculous!!

Ya, I knew it was on early after Durant got a block on a blatant charge. The phantom goaltend really turned things around too.

Can't even get angry about that loss. This team will be just fine especially when Carlos comes back. Nice to see Noah continue to be a f***in monster.

As for the Thunder, there's only one more game I'm rooting against them the rest of the season, those guys are a blast to watch.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 27, 2010 -> 11:45 PM)
Can't even get angry about that loss. This team will be just fine especially when Carlos comes back. Nice to see Noah continue to be a f***in monster.

As for the Thunder, there's only one more game I'm rooting against them the rest of the season, those guys are a blast to watch.

That team is pretty hard to dislike... I mean honestly when you watch Kevin Durant play is there anything negative about him? Or his personality?

QUOTE (fathom @ Oct 27, 2010 -> 09:53 PM)
Bulls lost this game by too many blown layups in the 4th quarter as well as too many passes right to OKC defenders in the 4th quarter. I was very pleased with the effort level, but let's face it, this is a team missing their best scorer and it's hard to overcome that with the plethora of suckiness we have at the 2g.

The 4th was awful. I was having Vinny flashbacks. My initial reaction was 'good thing we got another rookie coach that doesn't know how to coach the last 5 minutes.' Obviously, that's unfair but it is a concern until he proves otherwise. And yeah, the 2s are brutal on this team. Keith Bogans starting? Ugh. It's hard to get excited when they don't have Boozer and have no shot of getting out of the 2nd round anyway.