2010-2011 NBA Thread

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only thing you worry(ied) about with a guy like Noah is stamina and maybe a little rust. I know if I don't workout for a couple weeks that there's a certain level of rust I have to shake off. So you gotta magnify that by 10 with a pro athlete. Besides that, there's just not much effort that goes with incoporating a guy like Noah back into the lineup.

The last thing I wanted was for the Bulls to have to play the 4th quarter hard. They've had to do so, and are still going to lose. Now we have to fly to Chicago where the Heat wait for us.

A victory tomorrow would be an awesome birthday present.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Feb 23, 2011 -> 08:38 PM)
What would his UZR Be?

Carlos Quentin bad.

Defensive rating actually likes Boozer - I guess there's exceptions with every stat. Just like how Javy Vazquez defies FIP.

Edited by chw42

Baron Davis and a 1st for Mo Williams and Jamario Moon.

Look as if the Cavs are loading up on 1st rounders. The Clippers get out of Baron's contract (2/30M after this season), so they should have plenty of cap room from this off-season onwards.

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Feb 24, 2011 -> 01:18 AM)
Baron Davis and a 1st for Mo Williams and Jamario Moon.

Look as if the Cavs are loading up on 1st rounders. The Clippers get out of Baron's contract (2/30M after this season), so they should have plenty of cap room from this off-season onwards.

This looks like the wave of the future instead of unloading for free agency, you will load up on picks.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 24, 2011 -> 06:39 AM)
This looks like the wave of the future instead of unloading for free agency, you will load up on picks.

And hope those picks win you a title in their first few seasons before they move on to greener pastures like LA, NY, MIA, CHI, etc.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Feb 24, 2011 -> 08:27 AM)
And hope those picks win you a title in their first few seasons before they move on to greener pastures like LA, NY, MIA, CHI, etc.

There's no way the NBA lets this state of affairs survive now. I said on the Decision night that it almost guaranteed a lockout, this deadline is just going to reinforce that.

2/3 of the NBA doesn't want to be the minor leagues for the other 1/3.