2010-2011 NBA Thread

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (danman31 @ Feb 28, 2011 -> 05:06 PM)
Apparently the Knicks are buying out Corey Brewer. Would love to have him, even if it means having two Brewers.

Now he's a guy I'd love to take a chance on. He hasn't exactly been great either in his time but if anything he adds more length and has some upside. Sign me up for this.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 28, 2011 -> 04:27 PM)
Now he's a guy I'd love to take a chance on. He hasn't exactly been great either in his time but if anything he adds more length and has some upside. Sign me up for this.

Where's a Felix scouting report when you need it! Obviously I know he's been somewhat highly touted during his short career as a guy who hasn't put it together yet.

Corey Brewer's offense has been a black hole since...oh I don't know...his first year in the NBA. He has a career TS% of .436.

He could be a good defender given his size, but the Bulls already have one of those in Ronnie Brewer.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Feb 28, 2011 -> 04:31 PM)
Corey Brewer's offense has been a black hole since...oh I don't know...his first year in the NBA. He has a career TS% of .436.

He could be a good defender given his size, but the Bulls already have one of those in Ronnie Brewer.

Yeah, Brewer is basically a waste of time. He's a very poor man's version of our current Brewer. Rasual is repitive as well.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Feb 28, 2011 -> 06:46 PM)
The Bulls hav finally figured out that they are better than most of the teams they play and they just physically assert themselves. Love it.

i think you pretty much hit the nail on the head with this comment. when you know you're better, winning almost just comes naturally, i think it took a while for this team to adopt that mindset but it's starting to show now

It sure didn't take the Booyah's long to jump on the Knicks bandwagon. Mike & Mike have been debating who is better... Carmelo Anthony or Lebron James for about half an hour. They had "expert" Stuart Scott on who leaned toward Carmelo because of the "way he finishes" and the "way he can hit the 18 foot jumper".

Get the f*** out of here, ESPN.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 1, 2011 -> 07:54 AM)
It sure didn't take the Booyah's long to jump on the Knicks bandwagon. Mike & Mike have been debating who is better... Carmelo Anthony or Lebron James for about half an hour. They had "expert" Stuart Scott on who leaned toward Carmelo because of the "way he finishes" and the "way he can hit the 18 foot jumper".

Get the f*** out of here, ESPN.

'Melo better than Lebron? Really?

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Mar 1, 2011 -> 08:53 AM)
'Melo better than Lebron? Really?

Yes it was almost comical.

The fact Melo makes no players better while LeBron's Cavs went from league best to one of the worst ever kind of answers that question.

ESPN really is just a soap opera.