2010-2011 NBA Thread

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Mar 9, 2011 -> 01:29 AM)
i think Wade and Lebron are probably regretting they included him, they would be much more dangerous if his money was given to 2 "lesser" players who fit better

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Mar 9, 2011 -> 04:12 PM)
granted he is seemingly taking a lot of jump shots, but he was never a low post monster with power moves, he is kind of a finesse player

He used to at least get some points on the inside. He used to get 40% of his points inside the paint. He's now at 25% and shooting 70% jumpers. That doesn't sound like a PF.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Mar 9, 2011 -> 07:19 PM)
He used to at least get some points on the inside. He used to get 40% of his points inside the paint. He's now at 25% and shooting 70% jumpers. That doesn't sound like a PF.

I'm doing this purely off memory of watching him play and analysis of his game, but many of those inside points were cleaning up rebounds, etc... he's never really been a player where you can dump it down to him on the block against a physical or athletic 4 or 5 and he would post up and create... more of a face to the basket type player I believe.

QUOTE (MurcieOne @ Mar 9, 2011 -> 08:06 PM)
what happened to boozer? I am following on gamecast.

Big time hack by Kwame Brown on Boozer as he was going up for a 2 handed dunk. Came down hard and his leg kind of went down funny. Looks like his left ankle as he limped off to the locker room. Flagrant on Brown.

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Mar 9, 2011 -> 08:06 PM)
what boozer look like he hurt? not really near a TV or radio at this point

He's f***ed, could barely walk. Right leg/ankle was twisted underneath him as he fell on his back.

Then they fouled Noah with no call

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Mar 9, 2011 -> 08:06 PM)
At least he was walking off the court albeit gingerly. I think we may have escaped major injury there. Hopefully just a game or two thing.

I'm betting it's a few weeks based on his history and how he grabbed his leg.

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Mar 9, 2011 -> 04:12 PM)
granted he is seemingly taking a lot of jump shots, but he was never a low post monster with power moves, he is kind of a finesse player

From what I recall, he would work in the high post and slash towards the basket with the ball. I haven't seen any of that in the couple of times I've watched him this year.