2010-2011 NBA Thread

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Mar 15, 2011 -> 06:32 AM)
Hey Felix, whats up with this?

NBA refs are overly sensitive about this sort of thing. This lawsuit is just making Krawczynski's more visible than it was when he first tweeted it. All in all, I think it's ridiculous.

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Felix @ Mar 15, 2011 -> 12:05 PM)
NBA refs are overly sensitive about this sort of thing. This lawsuit is just making Krawczynski's more visible than it was when he first tweeted it. All in all, I think it's ridiculous.

Exactly. I hadn't heard of this until now b/c of the lawsuit, and I likely would have never heard about it if the referee wasn't suing.

QUOTE (qwerty @ Mar 15, 2011 -> 09:37 PM)
Expound?

The funny thing is if you replace "Kevin Love" with "Derrick Rose" in all the posts I make in this thread, you have essentially 90% of what everyone else (minus DBAHO) says in here :ph34r:

Edited by Felix

QUOTE (Felix @ Mar 15, 2011 -> 09:40 PM)
The funny thing is if you replace "Kevin Love" with "Derrick Rose" in all the posts I make in this thread, you have essentially 90% of what everyone else (minus DBAHO) says in here :ph34r:

Its a Wsox board, most people are Bulls fans and want to know about Drose lol. On top of that he is having a MVP type season and Bulls are tied for first in the East. Kevin Love is on Minnesota which sucks and nobody cares about lol.....

That being said I'll give him props having a great season, just I'd be more impressed if he did that on a good team.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Mar 15, 2011 -> 09:52 PM)
Yeah, well, it is a Chicago board, and Derrick Rose is the MVP of the Decade

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Mar 15, 2011 -> 09:54 PM)
Its a Wsox board, most people are Bulls fans and want to know about Drose lol. On top of that he is having a MVP type season and Bulls are tied for first in the East. Kevin Love is on Minnesota which sucks and nobody cares about lol.....

That being said I'll give him props having a great season, just I'd be more impressed if he did that on a good team.

Well sure, but can you really hate on someone for a poster doing the same thing with the team that he watches day in and out? Kevin Love's all we have. Let me enjoy it, damnit.

QUOTE (Felix @ Mar 15, 2011 -> 09:59 PM)
Well sure, but can you really hate on someone for a poster doing the same thing with the team that he watches day in and out? Kevin Love's all we have. Let me enjoy it, damnit.

Hey enjoy him all you want lol, but just don't expect people to care about a guy on a team that shares a city with the Twins and are closer to the 1st pick in draft than playoffs.

QUOTE (Felix @ Mar 15, 2011 -> 09:59 PM)

I'm with you on this one. I don't give a s*** that the Wolves suck or not, but damn I love watching Kevin Love play. And he really is a great player.

QUOTE (PeavyTime @ Mar 15, 2011 -> 10:32 PM)
Javale McGee is a loser. Throws down a dunk to obtain a triple double while his team is down 20 and acts like he owns the gym.

My fantasy team appreciated it..... :ph34r:

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Mar 15, 2011 -> 09:52 PM)
Yeah, well, it is a Chicago board, and Derrick Rose is the MVP of the Decade

Last I checked, the name of the thread is still 2010-2011 NBA Thread. I am not even a fan of Kevin Love, but let the man post what he wishes.

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Mar 15, 2011 -> 11:49 PM)
Last I checked, the name of the thread is still 2010-2011 NBA Thread. I am not even a fan of Kevin Love, but let the man post what he wishes.

Yeah, and ESPN is a national station, doesn't mean they don't have local favorites.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Mar 15, 2011 -> 11:09 PM)
So if the Wolves called Forman up and said Love for Noah, what do you do? Anybody that's says they'd keep Noah is a bold-faced liar.

I'm not exactly sure why the Wolves would do that when we've got DARKO.

He's like manna from heaven.