2010-2011 NBA Thread

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 17, 2011 -> 01:53 PM)
Trust me, there are things I don't like about players on all of my favorite teams. I still think Derrick Rose is a Dbag for having his brother take his SATs.

I wonder if he even had a decision in that. Reggie Rose seems to just do whatever he thinks is best for Derrick.

Edited by chw42

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 17, 2011 -> 03:34 PM)
Ask his teammates who lost their runner up trophy.

I'm sure all of them weren't there in a 100% honest way either, NCAA is so f'd up. The SAT thing never bugged me, just because the stupid 1 year rule the NBA has and NCAA now benefits from.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 17, 2011 -> 03:34 PM)
Ask his teammates who lost their runner up trophy.

Yeah, because I'm sure the rest of them were clean. That whole program is and was slimy. The rest of those guys are probably just happy it wasn't them being caught.

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Mar 17, 2011 -> 07:48 PM)
The St. Patrick greens had me thinking- have the Bulls worn their black jerseys this year? I think they have, but I'm not sure.

They wore them for like 10 road games straight.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Mar 17, 2011 -> 09:07 PM)
For as good as Rose has been this year, if Deng wasn't as consistent this year as he has been, this team is nowhere near as good. He's just deadly with the jump shot.

I don't remember Deng being this consistent on his threes, or from 15+ feet for that matter.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Mar 17, 2011 -> 08:10 PM)
I don't remember Deng being this consistent on his threes, or from 15+ feet for that matter.

He's actually had a worse year than last year, which is amazing to me. Hit .466 last year on total fg's, versus .454 this year, and 386 versus .338 on 3's. About the same number of attempts. Maybe it's just the types of shots he hits and when he hits them. I was also surprised that he's only 25. Seems like he's been around for a while now. This team is gonna be fun to watch for a number of years.

And the Scalabrine chants start. Man there's a ton of Bulls fans out there.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Mar 17, 2011 -> 08:43 PM)
Dwyane Wade's dunk vs. OKC last night: Travel? Check. Celebrate while behind? Check. Actually lost the game? Check. Still the 3 seed? Check.

dont forget "get T-ed up by the Refs while the Thunder run the other way and drain a 3. Check"