2010-2011 NBA Thread

QUOTE (chw42 @ Mar 27, 2011 -> 10:41 PM)
It's not just that site. I'm also not the one checking it. People post links to the site and quote it, which interests me enough to read it since it's usually wrong.

Well, anyone who actually reads Bleacher Report and thinks it's worth the time isn't really worth reading in the first place. Especially if they're citing Bleacher Report in whatever posts they're making. It's an awful site and shouldn't be given a second thought.

THE ONLY worthwhile part about it is how hilariously bad some of the posts are. My personal favorite, which is also the last time I've read more than 2 sentences from a Bleacher Report article: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/510665-...ation-continues

But you can't really take a logical stance for or against that sort of thing. You can just sit there and laugh. Anything else would just be a waste of your time, much like refuting the points you're currently on a warpath against. I mean, good for you that you can continue to do it, but at some point you have to just give up and laugh at their stupidity. I quit that fight ages ago, as noted by my lessening posts in Pale Hose Talk.

Edited by Felix

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Mar 27, 2011 -> 07:14 PM)

A turd on ESPN who writes for a Miami newspaper; I'm surprised he doesn't like the D-Rose = MVP talk.

Watch a f***ing game. That's all I ask from anyone who doubts Rose is the Most Valuable Player in the NBA.

I don't know if anyone listened to LeRetard on AM1000 but Silvy smoked him, Silvy gave him a player X and Y with some statisitics and LeBetard took player X (Monta Ellis). Player Y was Kobe Bryant

LeRetard ended up saying "well you can't do that without more information"

LMAO, that is exactly what his article was based off of

Here is the article that he wrote.... http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/03/28/2137...rrick-rose.html

Edited by knightni

QUOTE (Chi Town Sox @ Mar 28, 2011 -> 12:28 PM)
I don't know if anyone listened to LeRetard on AM1000 but Silvy smoked him, Silvy gave him a player X and Y with some statisitics and LeBetard took player X (Monta Ellis). Player Y was Kobe Bryant

LeRetard ended up saying "well you can't do that without more information"

LMAO, that is exactly what his article was based off of

Here is the article that he wrote....http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/03/28/2137216/for-chicago-bulls-derrick-rose.html

Hell yeah Silvy :headbang

LeBetard and Gutierrez are such big homers in this, its ridiculous.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Mar 28, 2011 -> 12:43 PM)
Hell yeah Silvy :headbang

LeBetard and Gutierrez are such big homers in this, its ridiculous.

Granted, so are Chicago writers/people. Everyone wants their guy to win, it's as simple as that. I think Rose is the MVP of the league, but I understand where these other people are coming from.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Mar 28, 2011 -> 12:54 PM)
Granted, so are Chicago writers/people. Everyone wants their guy to win, it's as simple as that. I think Rose is the MVP of the league, but I understand where these other people are coming from.

Yes, but Gutierrez and LeBetard aren't talking about why LeBron or someone else should be MVP, they are talking about why Rose shouldn't.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Mar 28, 2011 -> 01:02 PM)
Yes, but Gutierrez and LeBetard aren't talking about why LeBron or someone else should be MVP, they are talking about why Rose shouldn't.

Yeah, I'll give ya that, that's def. true. It's like trying to grab dinner with someone and you keep suggesting places and they keep saying "no," "I don't feel like that," and "their food is not good" without suggesting something of their own.

going to my first ever bulls game today :headbang , i have a parking pass for red top parking, has anyone ever parked there? im interested in knowing if you get boxed in or you get you're own spot? ive seen parking lots by the cell(like the hotdog spot by there) offer parking but you're completely boxed in and cant get out until other people get out

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ Mar 28, 2011 -> 01:57 PM)
going to my first ever bulls game today :headbang , i have a parking pass for red top parking, has anyone ever parked there? im interested in knowing if you get boxed in or you get you're own spot? ive seen parking lots by the cell(like the hotdog spot by there) offer parking but you're completely boxed in and cant get out until other people get out

Red top is usually a block away just east of the stadium, theres actually a ton of free street parking right there if you didnt have the pass. Generally cars do not get blocked in.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Mar 28, 2011 -> 02:02 PM)
Red top is usually a block away just east of the stadium, theres actually a ton of free street parking right there if you didnt have the pass. Generally cars do not get blocked in.

oh,ok,shouldnt be a problem then, thanks

LeBatard can suck it as far as im concerned... hes so wrong there its not even funny. Durant is a negative on Westbrook? hahaha defenses don't focus on Westbrook and he gets to pass the ball to Durant its easily a positive for him. He's just hurt that Lebron isn't going to get an MVP or a ring this year.

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Mar 28, 2011 -> 06:38 PM)
is the bulls game gonna be on any other channel aside from nbatv??? or is there anywhere i can watch it online for free??

WCIU if you are in the chicago area.