2010-2011 NBA Thread

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dwight got another technical tonight, debatable to say the least, hopefully it gets rescinded tomorrow.

Melo finally had a good game, not really a huge suprise though, since we struggle to guard really good wing players and have Nelson, Redick and Q-Rich all injured. The Earl Clark had to guard him for 17 mins and fouled out.

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Mar 29, 2011 -> 03:06 AM)
Dwight got another technical tonight, debatable to say the least, hopefully it gets rescinded tomorrow.

Melo finally had a good game, not really a huge suprise though, since we struggle to guard really good wing players and have Nelson, Redick and Q-Rich all injured. The Earl Clark had to guard him for 17 mins and fouled out.

How about Howard just stops acting like a complete tool to the refs?

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Mar 29, 2011 -> 03:06 AM)

Boy that missed call on Carmelo tripping Richardson was just... bad. Made matters worse that the Magic player wound up draining a three that would had tied the game after the refs saw Richardson retaliate. (kinda reminded me of Morris Peterson being thrown out of a game after Vince Carter smacked him in the face playfully for some reason) I won't complain as a Bulls fan of course. :D

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Mar 29, 2011 -> 10:33 AM)
I think what we all learned from the Bulls game yesterday is that Melissa1334 is not allowed to go to Bulls games anymore

This

On a side note, am I the only one worried the Heat just might catch us?They have a really weak schedule and I can see them win out the rest of the way (they are awesome against the crappy teams).

We can't afford to have crapfests like yesterday when the Spurs are on a free fall.

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Mar 29, 2011 -> 11:29 AM)
This

On a side note, am I the only one worried the Heat just might catch us?They have a really weak schedule and I can see them win out the rest of the way (they are awesome against the crappy teams).

We can't afford to have crapfests like yesterday when the Spurs are on a free fall.

If the heat won out, the Bulls would have to go 6-3 for the heat to pass us. So not worried at all since we own the tiebreaker, and we wont probably wont lose 3 more games this season considering our schedule.

Edit: I messed up the numbers, for some reason still thought we were 3 up in the loss column

Edited by kev211