2010-2011 NBA Thread

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We cant hit a 3 pointer and they cant miss seemingly. Even if the Bulls don't come back to win this one not going to worry too much about it, regardless of defense the Pacers wont shoot this well again and could be a wakeup call for the Bulls to realize regular season is over.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Apr 16, 2011 -> 12:02 PM)
We cant hit a 3 pointer and they cant miss seemingly. Even if the Bulls don't come back to win this one not going to worry too much about it, regardless of defense the Pacers wont shoot this well again and could be a wakeup call for the Bulls to realize regular season is over.

Let's hope.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 16, 2011 -> 01:58 PM)
Rose should drive every play and just abandon the 3 pointer.

I know I'm not a Bulls fan, but it makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever how often he takes the three. He can get to the rim whenever he wants. Why is he settling for that three so often, especially since he doesn't shoot them at an average (let alone above average) rate?

QUOTE (G&T @ Apr 16, 2011 -> 02:22 PM)
Rose is costing their offense with awful shot selection. Can't win if you don't allow anyone to help you.

Meanwhile, Indy over 50% from the field.

Uh no, Boozer turning Hansbrough into a hall of famer is what is costing us right now.

QUOTE (SoxFanForever @ Apr 16, 2011 -> 03:23 PM)
Uh no, Boozer turning Hansbrough into a hall of famer is what is costing us right now.

Boozer is a bad defender. It's nothing new...well Boozer just got clowned.