2010-2011 NBA Thread

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just turned on the game, so I haven't seen any of it up to this point, but it looks like Rose is still taking those threes... :P

(Oh, and just to be completely clear, I agree entirely nite about CP3/Rose. And I said this way before CP3's game against the Lakers. nite is right.)

Edited by Felix

that is why you shoot half court shots.

I cant stand seeing players not shoot it because it will hurt their % or purposely wait until the clock hits 0.0 before releasing it so it appears they tried to get the shot off.

Pacers are employing the same double team the Warriors played on Rose earlier in the year. He beat that scheme earlier on in the year. Somebody besides Rose has to step up and score some points.

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (Felix @ Apr 18, 2011 -> 10:20 PM)
Just turned on the game, so I haven't seen any of it up to this point, but it looks like Rose is still taking those threes... :P

(Oh, and just to be completely clear, I agree entirely nite about CP3/Rose. And I said this way before CP3's game against the Lakers. nite is right.)

2/5 from 3 isn't a bad percentage.

And I also find it hilarious how many times Stacy King thinks Rose will take over a game during a game. He says it at least 4-5 times, but of course, it only happens once or twice. lol

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 18, 2011 -> 10:59 PM)
2/5 from 3 isn't a bad percentage.

Sure, quote me on it a half hour later :P

Sorry, forty minutes later!

Edited by Felix

QUOTE (Felix @ Apr 18, 2011 -> 11:22 PM)
Rose is lucky he didn't get T'd up. That's a technical every day of the week and twice on Sunday for Dwight.

You don't see Rose that mad very often. Price clearly kicked his leg out and that's worth a foul call.

T's are based on reputation. Rose might have had a couple of Ts in his career, Howard has, what, 50 in the past 3-4 years?

QUOTE (Felix @ Apr 18, 2011 -> 11:22 PM)
Rose is lucky he didn't get T'd up. That's a technical every day of the week and twice on Sunday for Dwight.

For a guy like Howard who can't keep his f***ing mouth shut, it SHOULD be a Tech on him. Rose rarely argues a call and will be given more of a leash

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 18, 2011 -> 11:23 PM)
T's are based on reputation. Rose might have had a couple of Ts in his career, Howard has, what, 50 in the past 3-4 years?

True, but they shouldn't be. If an excessive reaction is a T for one player, it should be the same for another.

QUOTE (Felix @ Apr 18, 2011 -> 11:24 PM)
True, but they shouldn't be. If an excessive reaction is a T for one player, it should be the same for another.

Rasheed Wallace got a T for staring at a ref. lol it's just the way it is.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 18, 2011 -> 11:27 PM)
Didn't Duncan get thrown out of a game once for laughing? Duncan is like the dude you hang out with just to study with. And use to help you cheat on an exam.

I hear he's pretty good at geometry, being such a good bank shooter and all...haha.