2010-2011 NBA Thread

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 23, 2011 -> 02:46 PM)
cant see the game, sounds like rose got banged up...but 0 assists is unacceptable

his f***ing teammates can't hit a shot to save their lives dude, Boozer has had like 5 shots at the rim that bounce off the front and he gives up the rebound to the pacers

whole team is garbage today

QUOTE (Real @ Apr 23, 2011 -> 02:48 PM)
his f***ing teammates can't hit a shot to save their lives dude, Boozer has had like 5 shots at the rim that bounce off the front and he gives up the rebound to the pacers

whole team is garbage today

I guess you can say it was expected, when you´re up 3-0, it´s easy to get complacent, these Bulls are young and they don´t have that killer instinct yet, plus the Pacers don´t want to get swept at home...the Bulls will be fine.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 23, 2011 -> 03:34 PM)
rose responds to my halftime criticism of his 0 assists with a 7 assist quarter....whered the shooting go that quarter though? another awful % - 4/16

He can't get to the basket with that ankle right now. He basically just has settle for jumpers.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 23, 2011 -> 03:34 PM)
rose responds to my halftime criticism of his 0 assists with a 7 assist quarter....whered the shooting go that quarter though? another awful % - 4/16

what a difference it makes when your teammates make shots.

Bulls have looked horrid all series. Rose is being too much of a hog and the offense is way too stagnant. This is just disgusting. I hope it is just Indiana matching up well agains the Bulls because if they play like this, they won't make it much furhter in the playoffs.