2010-2011 NBA Thread

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (G&T @ Apr 26, 2011 -> 08:46 PM)
They're awful on both sides.

Certainly don't disagree with that. I was just commenting on the same sequence that chw42 mentioned. I won't say Hibbert "destroyed Deng", but it was certainly a foul :P

QUOTE (G&T @ Apr 26, 2011 -> 08:48 PM)
I have never seen so many charges called.

Meanwhile 4 fouls for Boozer and Rose.

And Rose is back in the game. If you're Indiana, how do you not attack him every time down the floor and try to get him a 5th?

QUOTE (Felix @ Apr 26, 2011 -> 09:48 PM)
And Rose is back in the game. If you're Indiana, how do you not attack him every time down the floor and try to get him a 5th?

It will be easy. Go near him and they call a foul on Rose.

QUOTE (Felix @ Apr 26, 2011 -> 09:08 PM)
Can't blame McRoberts too much for reacting to the forearm to the face from Noah, but that's still a pretty stupid move on his part. This one's over.

He and Foster have been playing dirty all series. It really shouldn't matter what Joakim did to make him pull a stupid move like that. The Bulls are just getting even.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 26, 2011 -> 09:14 PM)
He and Foster have been playing dirty all series. It really shouldn't matter what Joakim did to make him pull a stupid move like that. The Bulls are just getting even.

Oh, that was certainly retaliation for a series worth of shots from the Pacers, but reacting is exactly what Noah wanted him to do. Why give him the satisfaction? Why not just knock him upside the head the next time down the court when fighting for a rebound like he had been all series?