2010-2011 NBA Thread

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (sircaffey @ Nov 11, 2010 -> 09:56 PM)
Wow...Lebron just clanked a wide open 3 off of the side of the backboard with a minute left. OVERRATED!

If you are saying Lebron overrated, I disagree vehemently. If you are saying the Heat, then yes. Lebron at the end of the day is still the best player in the NBA and I don't care what his statistics show. If we are holding a player draft for today and the future, I will take Lebron without even blinking. Over Kobe. Over Durant. Over anyone. Granted, if it's the fourth quarter, gimme Kobe.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Nov 11, 2010 -> 10:22 PM)
If you are saying Lebron overrated, I disagree vehemently. If you are saying the Heat, then yes. Lebron at the end of the day is still the best player in the NBA and I don't care what his statistics show. If we are holding a player draft for today and the future, I will take Lebron without even blinking. Over Kobe. Over Durant. Over anyone. Granted, if it's the fourth quarter, gimme Kobe.

I'm saying the Heat.

They are gonna get Spoelstra fired, and Riley will swoop in and save the day. You can tell they are jaking it. I know they arent uber-talented past the big 2 + bosh, but the pathetic display they put on last night was very telling.

LeBron James wasn't happy with his lack of rest against the Celtics on Thursday, saying afterward, "For myself, 44 minutes is too much."

"I think Coach [Erik Spoelstra] knows that," he continued. "Forty minutes for D-Wade is too much. We have to have as much energy as we can to finish games out."

My Lord, this guy could not be further from Michael Jordan.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Nov 12, 2010 -> 12:29 PM)
The Heat are essentially a brand new team. The core of that Bulls team had been there a while. Big difference.

Yeah, but the last moment before that, they'd knocked off the Heat and gotten to the 2nd round of the playoffs. Then they imploded starting from day 1 of camp.