2010-2011 NBA Thread

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ May 2, 2011 -> 02:36 PM)
BTW, Rondo needs to get his head out of his ass, he had his first assist in the 2nd half, if he isn´t getting assists, he is basically worthless.

I'd say more than that, he needs to score too. He HAS to make the Heat pay for using Bibby so much. Both teams have weak benches and bad centers, so if Rondo isn't an impact player it's basically Wade/Lebron/Bosh versus Pierce/Allen/KG. The Celtics aren't going to win that way.

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 2, 2011 -> 04:22 PM)
I'm anxious to see how Rose's ankle and Boozer's feet are tonight.

Rose should look fine. I'm worried about Boozer because turf toe doesn't normally go away in four days.

QUOTE (Felix @ May 2, 2011 -> 06:17 PM)
What, no one has posted this in here yet? http://twitpic.com/4sf39g

That's pretty funny.

I don't see why Nelson is taking so much heat for this though. He didn't say anything to a reporter, just to Rose privately after a game.

Well, I guess some of it is deserved.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 2, 2011 -> 06:21 PM)
That's pretty funny.

I don't see why Nelson is taking so much heat for this though. He didn't say anything to a reporter, just to Rose privately after a game.

Well, I guess some of it is deserved.

I don't think he deserves any heat, I just find the whole situation pretty hilarious. He shouldn't be getting blasted for having confidence in his team, though.

Of course, Hawks fans wouldn't have liked it since it made their series with Orlando sound like an afterthought. And obviously that wasn't the case :P

Edited by Felix

Hawks are getting all the bounces. Boozer strips Johnson, Hawks get it back, Johnson's wide open in the corner because of the strip. Smith fumbles the ball, but somehow has it bounce right into the lane...

Aside from Eddie House, has a player playing as awful basketball as Carlos Boozer is right now ever talked so much s***?

Great job by the bench and Deng in the first half they played terrific basketball.

Edited by whitesoxfan99