2010-2011 NBA Thread

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 6, 2011 -> 09:38 PM)
That series had no business going 6 games and did so only because of Paul's brilliance.

i remember feeling this when the Bulls took the Celtics to 7 games when Rose was a rookie

Looks like Rose's ankle is fine now. He was bound to start shooting the 3 well sooner or later and he even limited them today to less than his tallies in his previous two games, when he wasn't making them.

And please play Gibson more. The defense is so much better with him in there instead of Boozer.

Rose with a .712 True Shooting today, awesome stuff.

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 6, 2011 -> 11:19 PM)
Well, there's officially one team left in these playoffs that I fear. We get by Miami, we got a damn good shot at a title. I can't even comprehend that.

I still think the Thunder could give the Bulls some problems

I wouldn't overlook the Mavs the way they are playing, if they are good enough to sweep the Lakers, they are good enough to beat anyone, but yeah, much rather face the Mavs (Thunder, Grizzlies for that matter) than the Lakers.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 6, 2011 -> 11:27 PM)

Perkins and Ibaka in the lane = a lot of blocked shots on Rose. Especially if he isn't fully healthy.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ May 6, 2011 -> 11:27 PM)

I totally agree. The Thunder could win the whole damn thing. But with the Lakers all but done, there's nobody in the west that 'scares' me. Now if only LeDumbass hadn't taken his talents to South Beach.

QUOTE (Felix @ May 7, 2011 -> 12:40 AM)
It's really laughable how defensive you guys are. But hey, Rose had a fantastic game. Congrats.

It's not defensive if no one is attacking you. I'd call it general sarcasm.

It goes both ways anywho. If Rose has a great game, the backers come out. If he has a bad game, the doubters come out. Everyone should let it go.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 6, 2011 -> 09:38 PM)
lol@the Paul sarcasm. Dude put up a line of 22 PPG, 11.5 APG, 6.7 RPG, 1.8 SPG, 54.6 fg%, 47.4 3pt% on the Lakers with NBDL talent around him. That series had no business going 6 games and did so only because of Paul's brilliance. Paul is great. Let it go.

Don't even start with the homers.. or basketball talk brother. And yea.. that Derrick Rose guy is f***ing awesome.