2010-2011 NBA Thread

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ May 8, 2011 -> 06:49 PM)
Laker fans as a whole are an ungrateful arrogant and moronic fanbase...I was reading a few of their forums and they were viciously attacking Gasol as a p**** and Jackson as a has-been.All the while Kobe gets a free pass because after all, Bryant is the greatest player in NBA history.

That fanbase doesn't deserve that franchise.

The Gasol trade was what elevated them from a 7th/8th seed into a perennial title contender. It's amazing how clueless that dumbass fanbase is.

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 8, 2011 -> 06:53 PM)
The Gasol trade was what elevated them from a 7th/8th seed into a perennial title contender. It's amazing how clueless that dumbass fanbase is.

They are right though.. he is a p****.

And anyone else think Rose is gonna put on a show (well he always does but more tonight) for his mom?

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ May 8, 2011 -> 07:00 PM)
Gasol isn't a p****, he is more of a finese big man, but that doesn't mean he's a p****.

That p**** helped the Lakers win two titles.

Thats just my personal opinion of how he plays (same with Bosh). Both are tremendous players though.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 8, 2011 -> 07:02 PM)
And if you believed in advanced metrics, he was their most vital piece.

Gasol was great this year, probably his best regular season with the Lakers. He just had a super lousy postseason for whatever reason.

Hawks are changing their lineup, Collins is in to play the Jeff Foster role, I figure. Rose burned them too badly in game 3.

QUOTE (Real @ May 8, 2011 -> 07:55 PM)
This team f***ing blows right now, missed layup, blown break away by Deng, missed rebound on a bricked FT resulting in another foul+2pts

f***ing garbage

Chill out, we still got this :pray