2010-2011 NBA Thread

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ May 10, 2011 -> 09:02 PM)
It helped the Bulls but it was ridiculous that they called Smith for a T a little while ago. That clearly should have been a T on Boozer and Boozer alone. I hate Boozer with a passion, he is such a b****.

He's the only guy with some balls tonight. Noah and Gibson have been getting killed in the paint.

QUOTE (Felix @ May 10, 2011 -> 09:11 PM)
The pessimism in this thread is downright hilarious right now. The game isn't over yet. The sky isn't falling. There's a whole quarter left.

Contrary to the Indiana series, the Bulls have been awful in the 4th quarter this series.

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 10, 2011 -> 10:13 PM)
Since the bench has been so damn bad this game, Thibs might have to keep his starters out there for the start of the 4th.

He did that with rose last game and it was the last 4 tired minutes that killed the bulls

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ May 10, 2011 -> 09:16 PM)
Jeff Teague makes everything! WTF

I'm not watching the game, following it on NBA.com...so I'm assuming these aren't contested shots right?

Im usually not pessimistic but the Bulls have been living on the edge all season (imo). They kept coming up with big wins in the 4th, but when you are the superior team there is no reason to put yourself in that position. It is only going to get tougher from here and its hard to watch a team that could be much better, sometimes struggle so badly.

Edited by Soxbadger