2010-2011 NBA Thread

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 10, 2011 -> 09:32 PM)
Everybody should know how much of a Luol hater I was prior to this year. He's been spectacular all year.

All defensive team is about as much of a joke as the gold glove award.

QUOTE (Felix @ May 10, 2011 -> 09:11 PM)
The pessimism in this thread is downright hilarious right now. The game isn't over yet. The sky isn't falling. There's a whole quarter left.

Wait, what?

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 10, 2011 -> 09:41 PM)
Josh Smith's jump shot is the best thing ever invented for any defense he plays.

The funny thing about this is that Josh Smith shot better (albeit by 1%) from 16-23 feet than Rose did this year.

He also had the same eFG from 3 as Rose this year. So really, any Bulls fan making fun of Josh Smith's jump shot...

Edited by Felix

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 10, 2011 -> 09:41 PM)
Big props to Thibs for benching the starters

you know what's great though? that boozer and noah stand up and clap with every good taj/asik play. it's the nba. they're not supposed to do that. it's the me-league.

1,678th reason why i love this bulls team.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 10, 2011 -> 09:41 PM)
Big props to Thibs for benching the starters

He didn't panic this time.

Please take Rose off the court now. No need for anything stupid to happen in a 12 point game.

QUOTE (Felix @ May 10, 2011 -> 09:43 PM)
The funny thing about this is that Josh Smith shot better (albeit by 1%) from 16-23 feet than Rose did this year.

He also had the same eFG from 3 as Rose this year. So really, any Bulls fan making fun of Josh Smith's jump shot...

He's not shooting that well in the playoffs is he? Because there's no way in hell he can average 16 points a game shooting the way he did for most of this series.