2010-2011 NBA Thread

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bmags @ May 11, 2011 -> 08:37 PM)
I'm only scared if there's a double standard in foul calls.

s*** we couldnt get a flagrant when jeff foster nearly decapitated deng, i cant wait to see what the refs let the big 3 get away with, provided we get to the next round

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 11, 2011 -> 09:37 PM)
They have to be the favorites to win It all.

Dont see anyone stopping them now. Maybe Dallas if they get hot shooting the ball but I dont really see anyone beating them 4 out of 7.

Not that it wouldve mattered but how do the refs call an offensive foul on West in the final minute when refs never call a foul on a player jumping into the defender?

QUOTE (MuckFinnesota @ May 11, 2011 -> 09:39 PM)
If the Heat win the championship, it is pretty pathetic. Their bench isn't that deep and it just goes to show that you have to be the NYY of the NBA to align the "big three" to win.

Well get ready for the new era of NBA basketball. You'll have a handful of super teams and the rest will be pretenders.

Bulls need to worry about the Hawks, if they can beat the Hawks theyll get their shot at Miami.

Everyone is really in love with Miami but Boston had some chances to win the last 2 games, they just played horrible. This series was more about Boston being bad than how great the Heat were.

Not many teams will win games when the other team has 18 more free throws.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ May 11, 2011 -> 08:44 PM)
Bulls need to worry about the Hawks, if they can beat the Hawks theyll get their shot at Miami.

Everyone is really in love with Miami but Boston had some chances to win the last 2 games, they just played horrible. This series was more about Boston being bad than how great the Heat were.

ya boston was incredibly banged up and don't have much of a bench. just the heat offense can explode, dwade playing insane.

Edited by buhbuhburrrrlz

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ May 11, 2011 -> 08:44 PM)

Boston just wasn't the same since the Perkins trade was made, it was no secret.

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ May 11, 2011 -> 09:47 PM)
ya boston was incredibly banged up and don't have much of a bench. just the heat offense can explode, dwade playing insane.

Earlier in the game health might have helped, but that last 4 min was a complete brain fart from Boston.

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ May 11, 2011 -> 09:44 PM)
If the bulls beat the heat i would be so overjoyed that i will name my unborn son Omer Asik

David Stern will make sure that doesnt happen.

QUOTE (MuckFinnesota @ May 11, 2011 -> 08:39 PM)
If the Heat win the championship, it is pretty pathetic. Their bench isn't that deep and it just goes to show that you have to be the NYY of the NBA to align the "big three" to win.

How is it anymore pathetic than what Boston did in '08? I wanted James and Bosh last year. We came up short. I'm not going to hate because another team got them. I'm REALLY scared of the Heat right now. They're peaking at the right time. And that look LeBron displayed after drilling that three to put them up 6 was frightening.