2010-2011 NBA Thread

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a little random, but I love that the Bulls dont speed up music against a team when they are on offense. I think that is such an advantage for the away team when the music speeds up as the 24 shot clock winds down. You know that you are running out of time without looking at the clock (Miami will use speed up when the bulls are offense at Miami).

Conversely Lebron had no idea that the shot clock was winding down because he never looked.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ May 18, 2011 -> 08:35 PM)
Well, I think we know how this is gonna turn out. Bulls in foul trouble starting in the middle of the third. Wade/Lebron with a ton of ft attempts just like I called it earlier today. f*** the NBA refs

QUOTE (Palehosefan @ May 18, 2011 -> 08:38 PM)
Heat 14 fouls to the Bulls 13 fouls, clearly a fix is in. :cheers

Ok the refs evened it up at 14, the fix is off.

Exactly. This is pretty laughable, guys.

QUOTE (Palehosefan @ May 18, 2011 -> 08:38 PM)
Heat 14 fouls to the Bulls 13 fouls, clearly a fix is in. :cheers

Ok the refs evened it up at 14, the fix is off.

It's not the overall amount of fouls called, it's how obvious they made it in the start of the second to start calling extremely ticky-tack fouls.

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 18, 2011 -> 08:41 PM)
It's not the overall amount of fouls called, it's how obvious they made it in the start of the second to start calling extremely ticky-tack fouls.

Exactly. They called what, like 3 fouls on the Bulls in the first 10 seconds of the 2nd quarter?

But yet you conveniently forget the post where I said:

Now they have to call fouls on Miami to even things up.

I hate when refs screw up a game.

The calls against the Bulls were bad, but then the refs make equally bad calls against Miami to even things up. Lebron probably got a clean block on Rose, but you have to even up the fouls.

Blaming the refs is one of the most boring, overused excuses during NBA games. Yes, the refs are inconsistent. Welcome to every NBA game ever. Let's stop pretending it's something new and move on, shall we?

Bulls need to shoot better in the second half. They're not longer dominating the offensive boards like they were earlier in the game. LeBron and Wade are actually playing well today. It's gonna be a battle for the Bulls in the second half to pull this one out.

The refs made some bad calls both ways, the reason the Bulls arent winning is because of the Bulls.

Rose and Korver leads to Rose on Wade with a possible switch on Lebron. That is not how the Bulls won the first game. They won with superior defense.

You just cant hide 3 defenders against the Heat.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ May 18, 2011 -> 08:44 PM)
I dunno, the announcers are even calling out some terrible calls. Just because its even doesn't mean its good officiating.

I certainly wouldn't call it good officiating.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ May 18, 2011 -> 08:44 PM)
I dunno, the announcers are even calling out some terrible calls. Just because its even doesn't mean its good officiating.

Not saying the officiating is good. But there were already posts before the game started about how the refs were going to screw the Bulls over. As if the MVP, playing in Chicago, isn't going to be good enough for the NBA in a finals matchup.