2010-2011 NBA Thread

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just nice to see some shots falling though. I can enjoy some good defense as much as the next guy, but these guys are professionals on offense as well. I don't need to feel like I'm watching a Horizon League game.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 22, 2011 -> 07:22 PM)
How do you jump on top of the guy with the ball without being called for a foul?

They've always allowed you to maul a guy on the floor with the ball or when the ball is loose.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 22, 2011 -> 07:24 PM)
Someone on the Bulls offense needs to be moving without the ball.

Korver actually had an open look from 3 over Wade and passed on it there...I think he was as surprised as anyone.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 22, 2011 -> 08:26 PM)
Man, that was simply not a foul there.

The only thing I don't like about the refs is when a Bulls guy gets a step on offense, the Heat create a little contact like a body or hand check and not called and that is fine. But when we do it to the Heat, whistle. Be consistent.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 22, 2011 -> 08:29 PM)
The only thing I don't like about the refs is when a Bulls guy gets a step on offense, the Heat create a little contact like a body or hand check and not called and that is fine. But when we do it to the Heat, whistle. Be consistent.

I think the Heat have done a better job about not hacking around the rim. They've made contact with the body to be sure, but they've been fairly good about not hacking at the ball. On the other hand, the Bulls bigs love to slap at the ball, which gets them in more trouble.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 22, 2011 -> 09:29 PM)

The ones that bother me are the clear bailouts. Where a guy like Chalmers there is down with no time left on the shot clock, has no shot, and just jumps into a guy to draw a foul, and the foul gets called with no defensive miscue at all.

Haslem gets an offensive foul call when 1.) he was moving, and 2.) he had his foot CLEARLY and entirely in the restricted zone. The bulls aren't going to get a single call this entire series on the road