2010-2011 NBA Thread

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ May 24, 2011 -> 08:39 PM)
Bulls will get their calls if they keep playing like this.

Rose is starting to show why he deserves to get calls.

Either that or it will be a free throw bonanza for Miami in the second half, my feeling is Lebron and Wade will be camping at the line for much of the 4th.

Id really love to see Brewer over Korver and have the Bulls just try and lock down on D because I feel that Rose can generate offense with dribble drive. Korver just cant be relied on at this point, Id love for him to get hot, but how many shots can he miss before its been enough.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 24, 2011 -> 09:43 PM)
Either that or it will be a free throw bonanza for Miami in the second half, my feeling is Lebron and Wade will be camping at the line for much of the 4th.

They'e already taken like 20+ free throws. It can't be much more in a half than that.

I really think that the NBA doesnt want this to be a 3-1 series so the Bulls are going to have a pretty fair chance to win this game. The Heat may get some calls, but I dont think there will be any conspiracy to deny the Bulls.

Each of these games the bulls could have won with better offensive decisions. If the bulls lose they should really only look at themselves because there is no excuses for not taking advantage of Miami's aggressiveness.

The Bulls havent even attempted a back cut, the Heat are flying at every pass, you gotta negate that.

QUOTE (That funky motion @ May 24, 2011 -> 09:44 PM)
Wade looks tired. Maybe the 3 days in between games did help the Heat.

James has missed several of those contested shots that he made in the last 2 games too.

QUOTE (That funky motion @ May 24, 2011 -> 09:44 PM)
Wade looks tired. Maybe the 3 days in between games did help the Heat.

Wade is only a factor when Korver is on the floor and Rose is on him. He hasn't been all that great otherwise. Always looking for a foul.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 24, 2011 -> 08:46 PM)
James has missed several of those contested shots that he made in the last 2 games too.

That's just regression to the mean. There's going to be a game where Miami shoots like crap. This could be it, but the Bulls aren't really capitalizing on it.

QUOTE (G&T @ May 24, 2011 -> 08:47 PM)
Wade is only a factor when Korver is on the floor and Rose is on him. He hasn't been all that great otherwise. Always looking for a foul.

Wade has looked pretty meh against Brewer and Bogans.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ May 24, 2011 -> 09:51 PM)
G&T which is why I think you get Brewer out there to guard Wade because Brewer's defense is generating more offense than Korver right now.

I thnk I agree. I know Korver spaces the floor but when no one is hitting open shots and Korver doesn't play defense it's a losing argument.