2010-2011 NBA Thread

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ May 24, 2011 -> 09:41 PM)
Lol, the call on korver (late and called by the official on the other end of the court, not the guy 2 ft from the action) and then lebron throws his body into a guy and gets the call.

How can you actually dispute that? it was as blatant a foul as possible.

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ May 24, 2011 -> 09:42 PM)
Brewer is just a man

And the fact Thibs didnt recognize taht is why the bulls arent up

I don't understand it one bit. They flat dominated when Brewer was out there playing D and creating havoc on the break.

QUOTE (Felix @ May 24, 2011 -> 09:42 PM)
How can you actually dispute that? it was as blatant a foul as possible.

no doubt it was a foul. that said you cant objectively say that this has felt like an evenly called game

QUOTE (daa84 @ May 24, 2011 -> 09:43 PM)
no doubt it was a foul. that said you cant objectively say that this has felt like an evenly called game

I just recently turned it on, so I couldn't say one way or another. The free throw differential is certainly ridiculous, however.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ May 24, 2011 -> 10:43 PM)
Hopefully Thibs goes with Deng, Brewer, Rose, Boozer and Noah and the Bulls pull this out.

Miami hasnt really scored with that line up on the floor and Im hoping Rose can break out

Rose has to start fast into the offensive zone. These walk ups aren't working.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ May 24, 2011 -> 09:44 PM)
Then why the f*** didn't Crawford call it? He was watching the whole play from 2 feet away

Because he's an old hack? I don't know.

I get complaining about questionable calls. I don't agree with it, but I can at least understand it. Complaining about a call where someone literally intentionally ran into and knocked over another player that was chasing down a loose ball? You're stretching.

QUOTE (Felix @ May 24, 2011 -> 09:46 PM)
Because he's an old hack? I don't know.

I get complaining about questionable calls. I don't agree with it, but I can at least understand it. Complaining about a call where someone literally intentionally ran into and knocked over another player that was chasing down a loose ball? You're stretching.

Wait, people are complaining about Korver tackling in the open court? It was a foul on Korver, people.