2010-2011 NBA Thread

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ May 24, 2011 -> 11:33 PM)
nah this team has too much heart. they'll fight for everything.

This is going back to Miami.

especially after the night drose had.

Maybe heart, but no brains or skill it seems

Im not really sure that Rose can beat Lebron to the basket on a consistent basis. I think the play there was to give the ball up and hope some one else can make a jump shot.

Id have used Rose as a decoy to try and get something to the rim, but thats just me.

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ May 25, 2011 -> 03:33 AM)

I'm getting sick of this line. Maybe he's just gassed and/or Miami is a terrible match-up for him athletically and strategically?

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ May 24, 2011 -> 10:33 PM)
nah this team has too much heart. they'll fight for everything.

This is going back to Miami.

What difference did this make after game 2? Or after game 3, for that matter?

QUOTE (lostfan @ May 24, 2011 -> 10:32 PM)
WHAT THE f*** WAS THAT ROSE VS. LEBRON ISO TWICE AT THE END OF THE 4TH? REALLY THIBS?

I'd guarantee Rose decided to turn a legitimate play into some one-one-one, back lot, midnight game in Englewood play. It was for pride, and to make up for the first miss in the previous possession.

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ May 24, 2011 -> 11:35 PM)
I'd guarantee Rose decided to turn a legitimate play into some one-one-one, back lot, midnight game in Englewood play. It was for pride, and to make up for the first miss in the previous possession.

Any play but that one EITHER TIME would've been acceptable. There was a reason the Heat switched LeBron onto Rose

QUOTE (lostfan @ May 24, 2011 -> 10:38 PM)
Any play but that one EITHER TIME would've been acceptable. There was a reason the Heat switched LeBron onto Rose

Rose saw one on one against Lebron. His eyes got big and he wanted to make a career shot there at the end. The smart play was to motor around and drive.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 24, 2011 -> 10:31 PM)
omfg who cares? the nba calls traveling against no one and the bulls f***ing blew it by calling iso twice with 6-3 on 6-9. it aint rocket science.

LeBron walks a lot. It's a league-wide issue, but I don't think there's a better player at exploiting it than him. He also makes it painfully obvious.

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (daa84 @ May 24, 2011 -> 10:35 PM)
its absurd still how much talent James has....and still doesn't use. Talent wise its not even close between he and Kobe

He's one of the top 5 players I've ever seen play live. MJ, Shaq, Hakeem, Kobe and LeBron. f*** the "decision." The dude is spectacular.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 24, 2011 -> 10:43 PM)
He's one of the top 5 players I've ever seen play live. MJ, Shaq, Hakeem, Kobe and LeBron. f*** the "decision." The dude is spectacular.

hes got more talent than every single one of those guys you mentioned no doubt in my mind. Like i said, so much of it remains untapped. Each one of those guys you mentioned were still the better player IMO

Remember when the Bulls were awesome at closing teams out with great defense while Miami couldn't buy a game-winning or tying shot? Yeah, those were great times. Too bad it's the other way around now.

QUOTE (lostfan @ May 24, 2011 -> 10:47 PM)
Derrick Rose's last 3 games: 23/69 (33%) shooting, 2/15 (13%) from 3.

There's not really any way around the conclusion here.

Derrick Rose in the playoffs: 140/347 (36%) shooting., 23/93 (25%) from 3.

QUOTE (lostfan @ May 24, 2011 -> 10:51 PM)
Yeah not this s*** again.

Says the guy that just posted his numbers from the last 3 games. What were you expecting?

If you think his last 3 games were bad, then you have to have an awfully similar opinion on his performance overall in the postseason. That's all I'm saying.

Edited by Felix

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 24, 2011 -> 10:52 PM)
NBA 2K11 actually predicted the Bulls would come back from a 3-1 deficit before the series started. This is the only hope I can go off of right now.

meh after the way they played tonight I wouldn't count them out. This is def going back to Miami.

The Bulls are gonna start making shots.

We gave the game away tonight. There's no way around it.