2010-2011 NBA Thread

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ May 26, 2011 -> 09:31 PM)
I like how the refs have to think about actually giving the Bulls an obvious call.

I really, really didn't the refs were all the bad in this series until these past 5 minutes.

QUOTE (Felix @ May 26, 2011 -> 09:27 PM)
I just turned it on, but that was definitely a foul on Noah.

You remember when the T'Wolves got like 6 techs in a row? That was some funny s***. I thought this was a super mini version of that. Refs getting whistle happy.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ May 26, 2011 -> 10:31 PM)
I really, really didn't the refs were all the bad in this series until these past 5 minutes.

Game 4 was awful. There were a few awful calls that went the Bulls' way too, but man, game 4 was just horrid.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ May 26, 2011 -> 09:31 PM)

Aren't they supposed to be giving the Bulls calls since the NBA usually wants a longer series? Or does Stern want Miami to win earlier so they can rest up and win the title?

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 26, 2011 -> 09:32 PM)
You remember when the T'Wolves got like 6 techs in a row? That was some funny s***. I thought this was a super mini version of that. Refs getting whistle happy.

I didn't see what Taj actually did to get the technical, but Noah probably deserved one for his reaction. He shows up the refs multiple times a game and generally gets away with it.

As far as the personal fouls in the last 5 minutes or so, they've all been fouls, so I don't really get the complaining about that. But whatever.

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 26, 2011 -> 09:33 PM)
Aren't they supposed to be giving the Bulls calls since the NBA usually wants a longer series? Or does Stern want Miami to win earlier so they can rest up and win the title?

They want a villain....more ratings