2010-2011 NBA Thread

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Felix @ May 26, 2011 -> 10:34 PM)
I didn't see what Taj actually did to get the technical, but Noah probably deserved one for his reaction. He shows up the refs multiple times a game and generally gets away with it.

As far as the personal fouls in the last 5 minutes or so, they've all been fouls, so I don't really get the complaining about that. But whatever.

If Taj or Noah deserved a Tech there, then Lebron deserved it for a nearly identical reaction after he fouled Rose, he just didnt' open his mouth as wide as Taj.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 26, 2011 -> 09:37 PM)
If Taj or Noah deserved a Tech there, then Lebron deserved it for a nearly identical reaction after he fouled Rose, he just didnt' open his mouth as wide as Taj.

I completely agree.

Kobe also deserves many, many more technicals than he gets. Most stars do. Instead the refs decide to T up Dwight Howard anytime he says anything, while other stars with the same reaction get nothing.

Edited by Felix

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ May 26, 2011 -> 09:40 PM)
I missed that part, but isn't even that normal?

Pre-game ice? No, not that I know of. Ice is generally reserved for after the game afaik.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 26, 2011 -> 10:37 PM)

Rose has been very demonstrative too and he doesn't get techs. Taj had actually slapped the ball after a call earlier in the game in reaction to a foul and nothing was called.

We all know the refs aren't consistent.

QUOTE (G&T @ May 26, 2011 -> 10:41 PM)
Rose has been very demonstrative too and he doesn't get techs. Taj had actually slapped the ball after a call earlier in the game in reaction to a foul and nothing was called.

We all know the refs aren't consistent.

Then it's plenty reasonable to complain about the time when they make the distinct call.