2010-2011 NBA Thread

Miami conceivably could drive here and try for an and 1, worst case scenario they score, try and get Dallas to inbound to chanlder and immediately foul.

Otherwise I guess they just throw up a 3 and hope for the best.

Edited by Soxbadger

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jun 7, 2011 -> 10:51 PM)
Did lebron touch the ball the last 6 min?

He unfortunately had the ball almost every single possession down the stretch. A solid 8 point 4 turnover game for the King. :lolhitting

Can't believe I was watching an NBA Finals game with how terrible both teams played in the 4th. Oh, and my biggest pet peeve in sports is why don't they show how many fouls each team has on the main TV scoreboard? They show everything else on the screen, yet they can't show a running count of the foul situation?

This is a "great series" only in the sense that the games are close and come down to the last minute. It's been incredibly sloppy overall with both teams missing a lot of shots. And the only player really excelling is Wade, thought Dirk is getting it done late.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 7, 2011 -> 11:25 PM)
The NBA. Where "You Only Have To Watch The Last 90 Seconds" happens.

If that is the case, then you missed some sweet plays by Wade tonight.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 7, 2011 -> 10:25 PM)
The NBA. Where "You Only Have To Watch The Last 90 Seconds" happens.

Haha well this has been true for a long time. But, I agree. As far as I'm concerned, the winner of game 5 wins this series. It'll be tough for either side to win games 6 and 7 with as evenly matched as the teams seem.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jun 8, 2011 -> 12:38 AM)
No 8????

Lebron still the GOAT!!!

Miami is gonna piss this series away if LeBron doesn't realize hes the best player on that floor and start acting like it.. jesus, 11 shots? Cmon man..

QUOTE (T R U @ Jun 8, 2011 -> 02:05 AM)
Miami is gonna piss this series away if LeBron doesn't realize hes the best player on that floor and start acting like it.. jesus, 11 shots? Cmon man..

yeah seriously.. every play should be, give the ball to Lebron Jordan and let him score every time. If he tries to do those last second passes you bench him.