2010-2011 NBA Thread

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoelstra is just not taking advantage of his match ups right now. Chandler gets 3 fouls, so he goes small?

And damn Lebron misses 2 fts.

(edit)

It means what it clearly says. People were complaining about how the refs might call the game tonight before the ball even tipped off. If you are watching the game and bad calls happen thats when you complain.

Edited by Soxbadger

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jun 12, 2011 -> 08:11 PM)
Spoelstra is just not taking advantage of his match ups right now. Chandler gets 3 fouls, so he goes small?

And damn Lebron misses 2 fts.

(edit)

It means what it clearly says. People were complaining about how the refs might call the game tonight before the ball even tipped off. If you are watching the game and bad calls happen thats when you complain.

No, it was after Dallas got up 12 in the 2nd, which is a guarantee in the NBA that the officiating will change to keep the game close. Shockingly, that's exactly what happened.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jun 12, 2011 -> 09:11 PM)

So its not possible for people to make predictions about the future based on past trends?

Terry bumped Chalmers and it caused Chalmers to travel, ref called the foul. It was tick tack, but definitely could be called.

Dallas just has to win 2 more quarters, and I dont think the refs have really given Miami a ton of calls. They could have been a lot worse on Dallas.

And (Jenks) I wasnt specifically talking to you, I said "people" because half the posts on this series have seemingly been about predicting what refs will do.

(Edit)

Balta,

Are you even watching this series?

Edited by Soxbadger

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jun 12, 2011 -> 08:47 PM)
Dirk is going to have to come up big if Dallas wants to win this game.

He's been doing just that all postseason. I believe he's averaging close to 11 PPG in the 4th quarter in these playoffs. No matter how off he is during a majority of the game, he rises up in the 4th.

Edited by Jordan4life

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 12, 2011 -> 08:50 PM)
I remember when Jason Kidd couldn't hit water if he was in a boat. He's really developed his 3-point shot.

Yep, Ason Kidd was still a fun part of Triple J in Dallas early on though.