2010-2011 NBA Thread

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jun 12, 2011 -> 08:55 PM)
Finally the tech on wade

That's only been coming for 5.5 games now. STFU and go sit.

And yes, it does seem like Dallas is going to live and die by the jumper. They need to get inside looks to get the outside game to open up.

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One quarter away from making me a happy mothetf***er.

Do I even bother finding all of the the quotes from people saying that Miami will win the next 5 titles including this year? Might take me an hour to quote all of them in a post.

The free throws are exaggerated, but some of those fouls by Dallas were pretty clear. You cant just look at the shear numbers, when Miami gets in the paint Dallas has been giving them some pretty hard fouls.

There really havent been that many terrible calls, some close ones have gone Miami's way, but its a home court game.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jun 12, 2011 -> 09:18 PM)
The free throws are exaggerated, but some of those fouls by Dallas were pretty clear. You cant just look at the shear numbers, when Miami gets in the paint Dallas has been giving them some pretty hard fouls.

There really havent been that many terrible calls, some close ones have gone Miami's way, but its a home court game.

Seriously... When did you become an NBA/Heat apologist?

The bonus is about to kick in for Miami, so the FT's are about to get even wider because Dallas has 3 team fouls already. Dallas needs to run 20 second posessions every time down.

That would be about 20 posessions, hit 40% and you win.