2010-2011 NBA Thread

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 5, 2011 -> 11:24 AM)
McGee is actually a pretty damn good dunker though. Not a bad choice.

I know. I just thought people would still remember him for that terrible dunk attempt. Not the free throw line one. But this one...lol.

nbajavaledunk.gif

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chi Town Sox @ Jan 5, 2011 -> 02:05 PM)
Has anyone ever taken part in the dunk contest with less dunks than Brandon Jennings has up to that given date? I know he was injured but he has 2 dunks. 2, Two, To, Too, Dos, Du

Is Jennings even good at dunking?

QUOTE (Chi Town Sox @ Jan 5, 2011 -> 02:05 PM)
Has anyone ever taken part in the dunk contest with less dunks than Brandon Jennings has up to that given date? I know he was injured but he has 2 dunks. 2, Two, To, Too, Dos, Du

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jan 5, 2011 -> 03:43 PM)
Is Jennings even good at dunking?

I'm actually really looking forward to this contest.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 5, 2011 -> 04:28 PM)

I'm actually really looking forward to this contest.

I've seen that before, it should be pretty good, but seriously has anyone ever had a smaller number of dunks than Jennings and be asked to participate? Jennings has some ups

QUOTE (Chi Town Sox @ Jan 5, 2011 -> 04:39 PM)
I've seen that before, it should be pretty good, but seriously has anyone ever had a smaller number of dunks than Jennings and be asked to participate? Jennings has some ups

It's not like guys like Spud Webb and Nate Robinson dunk(ed) all day long, but they've supplied some pretty memorable moments.

Jennings got hops. Between Blake & McGee this should be a fun watch. Mainly because you know McGee thinks he's ten times the athlete he really is. (ex. trying to dunk from the free throw line, trying to dunk over James Jones)

QUOTE (Real @ Jan 5, 2011 -> 07:38 PM)
Bulls look horrible defensively this quarter

Is it just me or have the Bulls had a lot of back to back games the past month?

If it makes us more rested come April, I guess I am ok with it.

One of you "capologists" tell me an acceptable trade where we land Kevin Martin. The free throw shooting for the Bulls this season has been beyond attrocious, and Martin knows how to get to the line and would be the perfect guard who can not only create his own shot, but he can score from anywhere and doesn't need the ball to be effective.

Someone figure out the deal, and we can conference GarPax and get this s*** done. I can think of no better player (who can be acquired... yes I'm including Melo in that) who fits this Bulls roster better.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 5, 2011 -> 08:16 PM)
One of you "capologists" tell me an acceptable trade where we land Kevin Martin. The free throw shooting for the Bulls this season has been beyond attrocious, and Martin knows how to get to the line and would be the perfect guard who can not only create his own shot, but he can score from anywhere and doesn't need the ball to be effective.

Someone figure out the deal, and we can conference GarPax and get this s*** done. I can think of no better player (who can be acquired... yes I'm including Melo in that) who fits this Bulls roster better.

Money isn't really the issue, Deng works and so does a pile of non-essential players (Brewer or Watson would help a lot). The problem will come from a talent perspective as I'm not sure Houston is that anxious to move a solid player signed to a reasonable deal for 3 years for what the Bulls have to offer.

What a crappy way for that game to end. I don't know whose dick D-Rose has to suck to get a foul call, but he hasn't done so yet. On his final shot to win frmo 3 he was clearly fouled by Devin Harris.

Whatever, can't win em all, but this team really needs to learn how to hit free throws. 20/30 is unacceptable. I also hate Luol Deng, he somehow makes himself less effective with each game, and anytime he needs to hit some free throws he misses them.

Anyway, Derrick Rose is amazing even in games where he isn't really effective like tonight. That stretch of 6 straight points (and 1 lay up and pull up 3 basically saying "no f***ing way b****es" was awesome). He just needs help when Boozer isn't on the court.

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Jan 5, 2011 -> 08:49 PM)
rose in his last 3 games, 3 rebounds, 0 steals, 0 blocks. horrible.

deng is a flat out choker, next time when the game is on the line, i much rather see scalabrine on the floor as to deng.

LoL

deng is a flat out choker, next time when the game is on the line, i much rather see scalabrine on the floor as to deng.

Let's trade Rose for Griffin. And god damn. Rondo had 22 assists tonight.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 5, 2011 -> 08:40 PM)
What a crappy way for that game to end. I don't know whose dick D-Rose has to suck to get a foul call, but he hasn't done so yet. On his final shot to win frmo 3 he was clearly fouled by Devin Harris.

Whatever, can't win em all, but this team really needs to learn how to hit free throws. 20/30 is unacceptable. I also hate Luol Deng, he somehow makes himself less effective with each game, and anytime he needs to hit some free throws he misses them.

Anyway, Derrick Rose is amazing even in games where he isn't really effective like tonight. That stretch of 6 straight points (and 1 lay up and pull up 3 basically saying "no f***ing way b****es" was awesome). He just needs help when Boozer isn't on the court.

I don't know about clearly, but he would of had to been mauled for the refs to call a foul on the final play of the game. If the Bulls are at home maybe, but definitely not on the road.

Early contender for Soxtalk's overreaction for 2011.

Deng can blow hard at times, but rather seeing Scals out there? C'mon son.